Custom Munny Show & Contest - Call for entries!

unklesteve

munnyflyers.jpg

My shop is hosting a custom Munny show and contest on March 22nd. From tooling around on Superfuture, I know there are a LOT of artists here, and we're hoping to get a great turnout for this show.

There is no pre-screening, we are accepting ALL entries!

Prizes include gift certificates to Self Edge, Brigade, The Above, and plenty of other stores that get plenty of love on SuFu. Hopefully that will kick some of you kids into gear. ;)

Full event information and submission forms are here:

http://www.shoparooni.com/events/munny.php

• 4 weeks later...

Covert bump. ;)

$100 gift certificate to Self Edge for "Best Dressed Munny". Regular, Mini, or Mega are ALL accepted.

Get on it. We've already gotten some great entries, just none from Superfuture yet...

Ha. Nice. ;)

Update:

Just a heads up....

Entries are starting to pour in, and the skill we're seeing is just amazing. From the response we've gotten, we're expecting 75 - 100 entries at this point, and possibly more if we have a large turnout for the In-Store Mini Munny Contest on the day of the show opening.

I want to encourage everyone who is mailing in a Munny to get them here as quickly as you are able, for a couple of reasons....

1. The more time to have to photograph and process each custom, the better. We intend for all Munnys that do not sell at the show opening to be available for sale online the very next day. I kid you not. Ambitious? Yes. Foolish? Perhaps.

2. My wife and I are going to be filming for a reality television show in the week leading up to the Easter Munny show. They're going to be in our house, as well as at the store...which means we'll have a lot less time to deal with actual work! But that also means that depending on how the production company handles the footage of the store, your custom might end up being shown on prime time network television.

So the more time we have to process everyone's entries before the film crews arrive, the better!! Please don't rush your custom, we want to see everyone's best work...but also don't drag yer butt in getting it here once it's finished.

That is all. Please discuss.