Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for that. Been looking out for those Neck strap shirts. Anyone know if there's a problem with Nomad's e-mail or has a more direct contact there? Got a missed delivery message, and really want to get something shipped to the UK.

I'm going to reach out to them today, perhaps via phone. Was told they were one of the few people stocking the blazer I really want :( Looks alot like one of the S/S 07 blazers but with less light grey:

00050m.jpg

Anyone know if Nomad or anyone else will be stocking this? I need it.

Also, I tried on the contrast collar blazer at Odin and holy FUCK does it fit beautifully. Would have picked it up if the collar was alot darker :(

Nomad just updated their blog and they definitely don't have that blazer. If I'm to understand correctly though, they'll be getting a second shipment in soon enough, so maybe it'll be arriving then.

Ahhhh noone buying that blazer makes baby jesus cry.

Have a feeling Nomad ain't that great on responding to e-mails.

Anyone know if that neck strap shirt comes in different shades of stripe? You were right Verb with the Odin tip, just need to make sure it's exactly the same one. They reckon it's a grey stripe. I assumed it was blue.

Looked blue to me o_O

I got the Maharadja pants yesterday and they are really amazing. The canvas material seems indestructible and sounds like swishy snow pants when the material rubs together. It is pretty incredible how tough a lot of the materials are this season -- especially these and those damn tank pants/shorts.

Acquired so far this season: emblem and map t-shirts, vintage shirt, Maharadja pants, compass necklace, rope bracelet. I can't wait for more.

hey rauch, on the blackbird blog it talks about taped seams on the pants? very interesting, can you elaborate?

also the rubberized parka and bomber are listed as the same price? that can't be right?

They are actually the same price. It may be my imagination, but the bomber seems a bit more substantial. Maybe the bomber makes up for the lack of the quantity of rubberized material by being beefier.. or something.

Here is a shot of the pant seams..

pict1907kb1.jpg

The weave of the vintage shirt is also really lovely..

pict1910hc9.jpg