Sign in to follow this  
mouko

Robert Geller F/W 08.09

there is some of the fw 08 geller stuff at this place called Assembly on Ludlow between houston & stanton. some suit jackets, Souvenir Jacket size 48 for 200$, some pants too. worth checking out

souvenir jacket for 200 is an awesome deal... wish it was a 50 for that price

Came to Pittsburgh and got excited to check out what Geller stock Moda had... apparently they don't expect any Geller until FW09. They've been on the Geller website as a retailer for a long time too.

Sucks...

i know im late

but is it still possible to get the toggle bomber anywhere right now?

i found khakis ones.

anywhere still have black in 46 non wax?

check supermarket. Bootlleg? is selling it for some time now. It may be still available.

i did a search

not that many ppl are selling it and i found bootlegs post in this thread advertising it. PM-ed him so just waiting for a reply. but i think he sold it already its not in his 7 eleven selling thread no more.

thanks for helping!

Dear Robert Geller,

Please cut your jackets/everything you make a little more generously in the shoulders for future reference. I would be willing to spend money if it fit right the next time around.

Thanks,

Max

Dear Robert Geller,

Please cut your jackets/everything you make a little more generously in the shoulders for future reference. I would be willing to spend money if it fit right the next time around.

Thanks,

Max

3230561428_85817e6072.jpg

:(

:rolleyes:

I don't care if liking Geller is some kind of faux pas in these parts these days, that bomber still looks dope. Wouldn't pay retail though, and since nobody really stocked it I doubt I'll find it for sale.

figured. Ain't nothing nice for broad-shouldered 51% share holders...

I couldn't even fit into a (super cheap) souvenir jacket properly and I'm Somalian. If I remember correctly, the chest was too small. Fuckin Geller.

I couldn't even fit into a (super cheap) souvenir jacket properly and I'm Somalian. If I remember correctly, the chest was too small. Fuckin Geller.

yeah, chest measurements on all the stuff is wild... built for REAL holocaust victim steez.

you couldnt fit in a 48 in that jacket? i normally wear a 46 in the outerwear but i sized up to a 48 when i tried that thing on and it fit well.

it's a comedy when i try some of his stuff. i can zip it up just under my tits and the chest is a total blowout. some shirts fit me fine and some are way too narrow. jackets never fit me well.

from i what seen from the measurements of most outwear pieces, they just seem smaller than tag, which if u are up to a real size 50 the problem can be solved by sizing up.

i'm usually a 48, but i remember a giorgio brato leather jacket that i could only fit on a 52 and it was still tight on the chest ahah

you couldnt fit in a 48 in that jacket? i normally wear a 46 in the outerwear but i sized up to a 48 when i tried that thing on and it fit well.

Think it was a 48, maybe Polish remembers. I was super disappointed, that was the one piece from that season of Geller I was interested in. Keagan infected me with his man tits syndrome.

yeah it was 48. probably would look good on joey, i think it fits smaller medium build best.

I could probably fit a 54 if they made it. I just need like an inch extra in the pit-to-pit on either side and maybe 1/2 an inch in the shoulders on either side. Damn, such a nice coat. Hope they let me return it.

This may sound like a scam, but I know where to get that Arctic Bomber in 46 for $400. I called this morning and it was still available,

but I really hope it still is by tomorrow morning.

Send me a PM, and I'll hook you up lads.

This may sound like a scam, but I know where to get that Arctic Bomber in 46 for $400. I called this morning and it was still available,

but I really hope it still is by tomorrow morning.

Send me a PM, and I'll hook you up lads.

Aren't there two versions though?

one which is $400, and the leather one which is like $2000?

anyone know what these jackets are called? and if they are available anywhere?

geller1.jpg

geller2.jpg

thanks guys!

Not sure what the top one is, but I think the bottom one is the Arctic Bomber. gravitypope in Canada has them. Maybe they still have them?