Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the sizing on geller footwear. TTS? I'm thinking about pre ordering the SS 09 laceups.

You probably already know, but Nomad has the boots -- you could try them on and get a pretty good idea of how the shoes will fit.

I also would like to know where Geller spring can be pre-ordered.

You probably already know, but Nomad has the boots -- you could try them on and get a pretty good idea of how the shoes will fit.

I also would like to know where Geller spring can be pre-ordered.

I'm also looking into where RG f/w 09 can be pre-ordered :D

On a s/s 09 note:

Dye jeans, burgandy pants, burgandy trench are on my lists.

When will the scarfs/ gloves go out for f/w 08?

You would need a 46 for a slim fit.

I'm not sure you'd need the 46. I tried this coat on at GPTG, and the 48 fit. I wear 46 in the shirts and knits in Geller, but 48 in the jackets and coats. I have the Fall 07 Diner Jacket, the hooded raincoat from Spring 08 and the Tank jacket from Fall 08, all in 48. The tailored pieces seem to fit smaller. Plus, the M65 is quite fitted. That said, I guess you just have to try it to be sure.

thanks for the replies. im going for the same fit that geller has in his fit pic. if only i didnt go away for school this would be soo much easier. anyone know where in the states there is a 46? just in case i have to return the 48 im going to get.

btw you want to sell your diner jacket?

hey RDK could i get your measurements please? im thinking we wear the same size but i just want to be sure before i order this jacket.

Hey, Shortypop. My chest measures 39", waist 29". I measured the chest on my Tank jacket from this season as well, and it's 20.25" pit-to-pit, and it's a 48. I could almost wear a 50 in the Tank jacket if I have a sweater on, but then it's too big everywhere else. In the Geller shirts, and most other brands I wear 46 (46 in Acne & Filippa K, 38 in Rag & Bone).

thanks for the replies. im going for the same fit that geller has in his fit pic. if only i didnt go away for school this would be soo much easier. anyone know where in the states there is a 46? just in case i have to return the 48 im going to get.

btw you want to sell your diner jacket?

I don't know. I'm pretty attached to it. They'[ve done a jacket that's the same shape this season called the Blouson Blazer.

DSC_1036.jpg