Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

00200f.jpg

hey mouko, any more pictures of the feathery black piece he's wearing over everything? what is this thing? some cardigan? thanks.

Here's a closeup look I took, as well as a henley mouko didn't post:

rgfw08.2.jpg

distressed cotton henley, long braided cardigan, long braided scarf details (black and grey-green, like the cardi) , Himalaya vest

it's a scarf like this

i have a similar sarti one but the geller one is probably 10x as big.

The one the other guy wears is actually a larger, square, blanket type version of the destroyed scarf.

It looks like all the naysayers who denigrated Cloak when people championed it as the best american line by claiming Plokhov's slavic origins can suck it.

It appears Geller may have been Cloak.

It also appears he may be the americans great white hope.

I still love the better NYC lines (Patrick Ervell, Tim Hamilton, etc), but nobody had gotten me this excited about a line coming out of North America before, I basically want everything.

some pre-geller-revamp cloak

cloakFreshFaces01.jpg

CloakStyles02.jpg

I've been getting a lot of questions about pricing. Here's a little rundown of what to expect. Please note that these are all approximate.

Jackets - ~$600-$800

Leather jackets (including the moleskins ones) - ~$1300-$1500

Jeans- ~$200

Poly coated jackets/coats - ~$800

Gradient tee - ~$120

Felt patch tee/printed tees ~$80

Hoodies/sweaters -$240

Robotcop knits ~$400

Other pants (dress, cotton canvas) ~$275-$375

Scarf ~$250

Oversized knits ~$700

Sunglasses/Eyeglasses ~$190

Rabbit Fur hat ~$290

Backpack $900 (calf), $600 (nylon)

Rope bracelet ~$250

Got a ton more pictures, willl post tonight

Fuck this stuff is so nice, looking through the link Mouko gave there is so much shit I would love to get my hands on. The Khaki Himalayan vest, Tibet jacket, Chunky Knit Cardigan, Cossak Trouser.... I'll stop there as the list would just go on and on. Probably my favorite Fall 08 line by far, only thing that stood out to me that I didn't like was that double breasted cardigan.

• 2 months later...

did anyone save all the images mouko posted? they seem to be down. I will +rep the shit out of you if you repost/link/hook me up

has anyone heard/seen anything about the boots/shoes being offered with this collection? its mentioned on the designer canteen blog and the owner of a local shop was telling me she bought heavy into the fall line including some great looking boots? moar info pls.

I keep getting PMs/Emails/IMs about the pics.

If you're wondering why I took them down, you have blackscissors to thank. The last thing we need is our stuff being copied before they even come out. And unfortunately I don't think I will be posting sneak peaks again in the near future.

numbernine: sorry, no longer selling anything.

as for the boots, they're nothing too spectacular, but they're well made and have nice leather laces. The ones in the next collection I think are more exciting.

• 1 month later...