• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

Black version. Robert wears the dark brown version. Notice the hidden side pocket.

02.jpg

Washed calf-leather jacket

03.jpg

Washed calf-leather, moleskine jacket with ribbed collar

04.jpg

back detali

05.jpg

06.jpg

Large oversized knit

07.jpg

Double breasted blazer with cutaway lapel

08.jpg

09.jpg

Jacket with trim detail

10.jpg

11.jpg

Jacket has a removable lining that peaks out (see bottom of 1st pic)

12.jpg

5-pocket jean in Sulfur (tried my best to adjust the color to make it true)

13.jpg

Himalayan Jacket (washed calf-leather and moleskin)

14.jpg

Double breasted jacket with removable knit collar and pointed cuffs

15.jpg

16.jpg

Washed leather jacket with detail

17.jpg

23.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Thick vintage ribbed hoodie with pointed button cuffs. Shoulder & forearm are made of contrasting jersey (see 2nd pic in black) Cuff buckles to convert into a straight cuff. Hoodie features the same thick ribbing on the low pocket.

24.jpg

25.jpg

Waffle knit hoodie

26.jpg

27.jpg

Textured crewneck and v-neck knits aka Robocop Sweaters

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Cropped belted jacket

41.jpg

New version of last falls dinner jacket.

45.jpg

46.jpg

Washed Calf-skin oversized backpack. Shown buckled down (1st pic) and fully unstrapped and stuffed (2nd pic). Also comes in nylon.

47.jpg

Vintage medals

48.jpg

Working compass necklaces with clips

49.jpg

50.jpg

Brass rope bracelets. Blackened brass and brass (blackened brass version worn)

wow, i wasn't on board but with those detailed up close shots I want pretty much everything. Those half leather/moleskine jackets are a tour de force, and I crave the backpack. Any idea on the pricepoints?

Think the moleskin ones are going to be about 1500ish. Backpack in leather will be close to 900 as well (ouch I know). Nylon is significantly cheaper (~600.00) but we don't have the sample, so I don't know how it looks.

It looks like all the naysayers who denigrated Cloak when people championed it as the best american line by claiming Plokhov's slavic origins can suck it.

It appears Geller may have been Cloak.

It also appears he may be the americans great white hope.

I still love the better NYC lines (Patrick Ervell, Tim Hamilton, etc), but nobody had gotten me this excited about a line coming out of North America before, I basically want everything.

Thanks for posting the detailed shots, I really love the oversized knit/sweater. I'm just hoping they'll stock a few of these out here in SF :o.

You and your friends should hit up harputs and request them to pick up Robert. I think that's the perfect store to stock it.

Aww crap.

How many bowls of ramen will I have to eat from now on?

Mouko: Have you an approximate price for the belted jacket, jacket with the dangly things, and the rabbit fur hat?

sorry guys I don't have a price list but I'll find out tomorrow and give you all some ballparks. I know a lot of you are itching to know.

Also, I've been getting some questions about if this is the whole collection. No, this is a pretty good portion of it, but I estimate there's at least 20-25ish more pieces I didn't photograph. Suits, button up shirts, printed tees, pants, more knitwear pieces and accessories (such as the suspenders, belts, shoes, scarves). I'll see what else I can photograph and post up.