Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

there is some of the fw 08 geller stuff at this place called Assembly on Ludlow between houston & stanton. some suit jackets, Souvenir Jacket size 48 for 200$, some pants too. worth checking out

souvenir jacket for 200 is an awesome deal... wish it was a 50 for that price

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
check supermarket. Bootlleg? is selling it for some time now. It may be still available.

i did a search

not that many ppl are selling it and i found bootlegs post in this thread advertising it. PM-ed him so just waiting for a reply. but i think he sold it already its not in his 7 eleven selling thread no more.

thanks for helping!

I couldn't even fit into a (super cheap) souvenir jacket properly and I'm Somalian. If I remember correctly, the chest was too small. Fuckin Geller.

yeah, chest measurements on all the stuff is wild... built for REAL holocaust victim steez.

I couldn't even fit into a (super cheap) souvenir jacket properly and I'm Somalian. If I remember correctly, the chest was too small. Fuckin Geller.

you couldnt fit in a 48 in that jacket? i normally wear a 46 in the outerwear but i sized up to a 48 when i tried that thing on and it fit well.

from i what seen from the measurements of most outwear pieces, they just seem smaller than tag, which if u are up to a real size 50 the problem can be solved by sizing up.

i'm usually a 48, but i remember a giorgio brato leather jacket that i could only fit on a 52 and it was still tight on the chest ahah

you couldnt fit in a 48 in that jacket? i normally wear a 46 in the outerwear but i sized up to a 48 when i tried that thing on and it fit well.

Think it was a 48, maybe Polish remembers. I was super disappointed, that was the one piece from that season of Geller I was interested in. Keagan infected me with his man tits syndrome.

This may sound like a scam, but I know where to get that Arctic Bomber in 46 for $400. I called this morning and it was still available,

but I really hope it still is by tomorrow morning.

Send me a PM, and I'll hook you up lads.

Aren't there two versions though?

one which is $400, and the leather one which is like $2000?

• 3 months later...
anyone know what these jackets are called? and if they are available anywhere?

geller1.jpg

geller2.jpg

thanks guys!

Not sure what the top one is, but I think the bottom one is the Arctic Bomber. gravitypope in Canada has them. Maybe they still have them?