Nom de Guerre F/W 08.09

sbw4224

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked the stuff at the store this week. Cool stuff, seems decently made, but like everyone else is saying, much pricier than other seasons; however, 60% discounts on last seasons stuff (non ndg stuff as well). Worth checking out.

really liked the officers shirt. the small was huge on me though. most of it seems to be cut a bit fuller than last season from my perspective. the sweaters fit great though.

yeah! i was really impressed with the sweaters, but they were sold out of smalls in the style/color i wanted. The arms are cut really slim.

really liked the officers shirt. the small was huge on me though. most of it seems to be cut a bit fuller than last season from my perspective. the sweaters fit great though.

You must be tiny J. I got my officers shirt today from jake in size XL and it fits great. I ordered 2 sizes bigger than I would say a shirt from APC because I noticed how much smaller everything was from the Spring/Summer line. This shirt is amazing, very well constructed. I just find it unusual that their version of XL has 40" chest.

I'm not complaining I just think its funny that NDG has decided they don't want to offer anything to fat people. Size up and go on a diet before you order anything site unseen.

The shirt really is nice.

2782192730_893839ba52_o.jpg

i got the grey "natural" denim at stels in boston. theyre pretty sweet and the quality is good. the denim is a sick color that ive never seen before. also, if you want your jeans to fit how they fit on the model, youll have to buy like 2 sizes larger. i bought them in the same size i buy my apcs and imps and they fit reaaally tight. ive worn them for a couple days now and managed to stretch them out a lil, but theyll be fine after a week of wear.

WTF?!

They were supposed to email me when their shipment arrives. That pisses me right off!

i was ___ this close to pulling the trigger on those dark grey denimz, as they were beaaaauuuutttiiifulll in person, but 250 was too pricey for my blood... i can't tell whether i made a mistake.

mistake.

I'm gonna pick up a pair in NYC in a couple of weeks.

I was there yesterday to for the eye glasses. I tried on the officcer shirt and another dress shirt. This is the first time I have ever tried on their clothes. The fit is so nice . I wear a small in band of outsiders and the officcer shirt in a small cut is slightly shorter in lenght than the BoO. Overall, I really like the how the shirts fit. Great stuffs.

i'm saying that they presented it in a way that the looks are too similar to one another. I understand the line centering on a theme, but I think it fails when nothing really stands out. However, some of the pieces are nice and if incorporated with personal style, it could create a stand out look.

It's all there in my previous statement, you just had to use some brain power and read between the lines and interpret. my apologies for the headache.

Holy high and mighty, just got awhiff of that Shetland Sweater. Seems like all stockists are sold out from here to Switzerland in Small Black...anybody know of any similar sweaters (with that lovely grain) out there from comparable retailers?

i've been obsessing about that military shirt, jimmyc. however, i don't have 240 dollars to spend on it, and im hoping that there will be smalls/mediums around when it finally goes on sale but i think thats highly doubtful.

anybody know more a less costly, similarly cut shirt?

NDG really needs to cool down the Continenal Philosophy 101 horseshit. Nothing is sadder than when these labels spew overwrought, nonsensical "brand manifestos." They're always so awkward and full of quasi-malapropisms they sound like when guys getting arrested on COPS try and talk their way out of it. "Officer, your honor, this is blasphemy of the highest concentration! My rights are being lambasted and I take suffrage!"