singapore - general discussion

defiance

haha. yeah, edison chen is the man. he's got chinese beasts by the balls buying up his three hundred dollar cheong sam inspired gear.

yeah skall, thank you, you and your friends make me smile. 3 dudes hanging the same keychain thats positioned like swinging penises make my day. but more importantly; you make edison chen proud. so be proud.

and be able to take a hit please. i don't like the shit you put together that you brand your (and 4 other peoples) style, but edison does. who do you love more?

ok took it, but i do remember seeing you hanging that penis shit around you too? ok so what yours is a short one?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah the boy's got some beef. yeah i do have that keychain, so does milspex, and a whole load of other people, its true. but come on now, you and your 3 to 4 friends walking the streets side by side with the same thing hanging from your belt loops?thats as bad (if not worse) then... ... ... couple t-shirts. get my drift?

see, i bought it as a nice little souvenir from japan, a mini understated cheap piece of supreme... ... but when you DARE to have FOUR people wearing the SAME keychains in the SAME way hanging out side by side, AND you DARE to take a photo of ALL of you together, it's blatantly OVERSTATED. what, do you actually think that the photo was cool"?! Do you actually think that you were socially validated by the others who share the same love for supreme and neighbourhood?

if you're stating that you like wearing the same shit at the same place at the same time as other people do in public, then you have no business participating on lifestyle forums, cause you obviously don't have a mind of your own. Just continue being a voyeur and discuss copying other people's actions. if you're not stating that, then take the comment like a man and stop whining like a bitch.

and like i said earlier in this thread. that keychain is nicely retired on a camera bag of mine, never to be worn hanging out again. why would I want to be anything associated with this?

2ly3nr9.jpg

you can write a thousand and one comebacks, but what I've shared about your dress sense is really my own point of view. my own. why, do you're friends not give you enough validation that you must get upset and pms over a little defamation of your overly expensive clothes?

frontal loves you. quick, get back there so that you can feel better about yourself.

yeah, bomb this shit.

my bad for incensing social retards from other forums that lead to pointless flaming on this thread.

thank you thank you thank you... for expressing all that i was storing up inside... reps....

frontal just sucks my blood all the time...

^ mt. faber, east coast, sentosa, marina, esplanade... all these places might or might not be a bit crowded, although i remember a hot cable ride i had which was quite fun. it all depends on what you wanna do. dinner at a nice place is usually expected though. you can do anything, go night safari even.

if you haven't booked a restaurant by now, you will probably not be able to find a nice one in time so... you could cook yourself, that's brownie points regardless. if you suck at cooking though, order from da paolo pizza or whatever, get a bottle of grog etc or get someone else to do the dirty work basically.

as for gifts, anything goes. however, it is fundamentally important as it represents how much trouble you went to for her. this is especially frustrating for guys as it means we don't know wtf to buy/make. show some effort basically. you not only have to show you care, you have to show you have some semblance of an intellect. it should also be appropriate. think about what interests the person and go from there.

good luck?

i tried telling her that last yr.. and her frens kinda made fun of her i think...

don wanna put her in a spot... i tried... everything from cooking to east coast... even a hotel stay minus the sex...

looks like sentosa is the last place...

gosh gay really gay...this thread has gone down the drain once again

i tried telling her that last yr.. and her frens kinda made fun of her i think...

don wanna put her in a spot... i tried... everything from cooking to east coast... even a hotel stay minus the sex...

If he really loved her, he would respect her decision and wait till she's ready. Or something like that.

Haha. Thats drivel and PC crap that is repeated mindlessly.

In this day and age, if a couple is dating for sometime, it is inevitable and normal to have sex. The concept of pre-marital sex being frowned upon is so stone age.

If she doesnt put up, it means:

1. She is frigid.

2. She is waiting for somebody else. BETTER. and he is just a stop gap measure. Good to spend time with but not good enough to plug the hole.

3. She was born in 1950s.

4. He did not spend enough on her.

Honestly whats there to make fun of?

I always see couples spending V day in the lowly food court.

I think your girl friend needs to grow up or change friends.

If he really loved her, he would respect her decision and wait till she's ready. Or something like that.

That is so correct. As an Asian, I have to agree as it upholds my traditional moral values.On the other hand, Beast, you truly are a literal creature, and because of your inability to see the entire landscape, you are exemplary of the kind of people that LKY does not want in this country. You are the bane, the hippy in Singapore in the 70s, the kid who listens to Silverstein and MCR who says he's down with the "scene", the barber who doesn't listen, and the eggshell in your egg mayo sandwich.

That is so correct. As an Asian, I have to agree as it upholds my traditional moral values.On the other hand, Beast, you truly are a literal creature, and because of your inability to see the entire landscape, you are exemplary of the kind of people that LKY does not want in this country. You are the bane, the hippy in Singapore in the 70s, the kid who listens to Silverstein and MCR who says he's down with the "scene", the barber who doesn't listen, and the eggshell in your egg mayo sandwich.

You need to grow up and wake up. :D

i don understand why is not having sex a bad thing?? being a global citizen or well- read person does not equal being liberal...

and pls... i have heard the phrase.... 'the girl needs to grow up blah blah blah' no wonder they rank us singaporean men so low...

sometimes it is not a the 2 in the r/s.. it is also the social norms and as you put it, commercial hype... if we don care about the bigger picture, guess we are pretty narrow minded...

anw.. all that aside.. managed to get a place at lawrys... hope all goes well...