singapore - general discussion

defiance

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maharajahs is legittt.

In the end I went to Clancy's @ FEP. Not as troublesome and I got the job done.

Plus alot of trophy wives types trying clothes on around me haha.

lol at pointy shoes

club 21 having sale right now, 1st pair 50% off, 2nd pair 60% off final receipt

saw some nice undercover sneakers, too many pairs of lanvins-hi that cant be sold. Alot of hardys and i think those yohji x dr martens has been on that shelf for centuries.

The best are probably those pattern-printed Raf hi-tops.

Too bad there were no hardys in my size.

I want the Jil leather duffel and marble blazer bad. Fuck now I dunno whether to buy that or Damir Doma.

So ill be in Singapore for 12 hours on the way to Paris.

What do you guys suggest for a good meal, somethine easy as we wont spend much time eating.

Any new shops that are a must see?

Will be there ont he 21st

There's food all over the place, all the time. Just a matter of what you want to eat and where you want to get to.

depends if you want luxury eyewear or what . if you want cheap and good looking eyewear .... go to neighbourhood areas. they provide luxury eyewear as well .

i'm looking for something around ~200 SGD. Similar to mascot/effector....plastic frames. I would have bought online, but I want to see how it fits. I've looked around, no luck with the smaller shops. All i get are ones with thick sides + square frames.

Specific areas or malls would be helpful. :D

• 5 months later...

oh haha i forgot to say. im looking for something along the line of "indie" (god, i hate saying that word, it's so vague it doesnt mean a thing).

i dunno, some place that plays cut copy, phoenix, ratatat, the rapture, hot chip, crystal castles, mstrkrft, little boots, stuff like that.

21 - yeah the minimum age is 23 for guys. the way the ladies' minimum age has a NS modifier (-2) points to some retarded contrivance - they seem to think that there is a base age from which people emerge with the basic level of education or maturity / sophistication they wish to build around the velvet underground identity. but people arrive at different stages of education at age 21 / 23, depending on their route and with different degrees of life experience. and some 25++ year olds behave like retards anyway. so yeah fuck this minimum age thing.

the last time i tried to get in i got ID-checked. i skipped over to attica and never tried again. i'll give it another shot on 13th june, worth a try for H&LA.

• 2 weeks later...
in town for a couple of days. Anyone could help me out if any stores in singapore is selling these:

41si6SeStcL._AA280_.jpg

appreciated:o

try converse @ heeren. if not Leftfoot or LE vault but i'm guessing such colourway can be found at JP or HK?

• 2 weeks later...
^I can pop by, but will be flying to bangkok this thursday-sunday.

No H1N1, srly.

Oh btw, was thinking of getting my hair done by the toni&guy @ MBK in Bangkok. Anyone care to comment?

Toni and Guy in Siam Discovery next to Siam Center is much much better. Ask for Tammy.

Moga is also pretty good. Not as pricey as T&G.