singapore - general discussion

defiance

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let nature takes it course... i m definitely not thinking like...

dinner and sex combination like maybe most here are accustomed to...

but ya.. i respect my body... lol...:o :o

You respect your body or her body?

Anyway even between dating couples, it is understood that if they go for overseas holiday, sex will be involved. Your point about dinner/sex is true. Others here are so ignorant.

I saw someone drop 2 bills per ticket for a 45 min ride on that thing during valentines day, and still had to share it with 9 other couples. So I guess it has to fit 20 people at a time. I guess to book out an entire cabin would be 4k

• 2 weeks later...

JI detainee Mas Selamat Kastari escapes from Singapore detention centre

SINGAPORE : A massive police operation is underway in Singapore after the leader of the Jemaah Islamiyah network here, Mas Selamat Kastari, escaped from detention at 4.05pm on Wednesday.

A statement from the Home Affairs Ministry says Mas Selamat walks with a limpand is presently at large.

He is not known to be armed and is one of Singapore’s most wanted men.

Extensive police resources have been deployed to track him down after he escaped from the Whitley Road Detention Centre.

Anyone with information about him can contact the police at 999.

Mas Selamat was arrested by the Indonesian police on Bintan island in January 2006.

He was picked up then for using a fake identity card.

Based on investigations then, Indonesia’s elite anti—terror police discovered he was the leader of the Singapore Jemaah Islamiyah network, a terrorist organisation.

They then deported the man to Singapore in 2006.

The 45—year—old father of four was also said to be involved in JI’s plans to mount attacks against foreign and local establishments here.

These included the US Embassy and American Club, the Defence Ministry headquarters at Bukit Gombak and the Education Ministry building at North Buona Vista Drive.

Mas Selamat fled Singapore in December 2001 following an Internal Security Department operation against the terrorist organisation.

The militant leader had been on the run after Singapore authorities discovered plans to crash seven truck filled with bombs at various locations around the island.

Investigations also revealed that he was the mastermind behind a plan to hijack an airplane and crash it into Changi airport.

When he was last arrested in Indonesia, officers found literature on bomb making on the man.

Mas Selamat’s deportation to Singapore two years ago was seen as a significant development in the close network of cooperation amongst intelligence officers in the region to share information on terror suspects and to defeat the terror threat.

The islandwide manhunt has fanned out to areas in Beauty World in Upper Bukit Timah and Goldhill Avenue near Barker Road.

Officers are also knocking on homes asking residents if they have seen the escapee.

Police have also formed a formidable blockade around Malcolm Park, near the Singapore Chinese Girls’ School. — CNA/ch

CLIFFNOTES- WE LET A CRIPPLED TERRORIST RUN AWAY LULZ

• 2 months later...

hello, singapore.

i'll be in the city for a few days sometime in the near future (can't say exactly).

Any recommendations on restaurants, clubs, bars, galleries, events to check out -what hotels to stay at, etc.? no tourist stuff, just the local scene...somewhere i might run into soepom...just kidding. but the "hip" places are what i'm after. thanks so much all

• 1 month later...

I was looking for some recomendations on vintage or second hand jean shops in Singapore. For whatever reason I've decided that I just need some orange tag 505s. House of Japan is the only place I know to look and I went there earlier today with no luck finding a decent pair my size (30). I know you can get this stuff on ebay but I'd rather get it from some store here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. . .

• 3 weeks later...

hmm i guess the next best place is flea markets? oh yeah try the salvation army too.

anyway did anybody get anything from the guerilla store? they are having 30% off but i didnt see anything nice there. :/ i wish they would bring in more hats and accessories.

and can anybody confirm if billetdoux carries bandofoutsiders? because i was at the website and it says it is one of the stockist.

'It's actually kinda scary that this guy's on the loose. Crazy radicals. Not to mention that the above mentioned areas are also kinda near my house =\'

as it is... i don think it is that simple...

let nature takes it course... i m definitely not thinking like...

dinner and sex combination like maybe most here are accustomed to...

but ya.. i respect my body... lol...:o :o

why dont anybody say it?

if shes doesnt have sex with you, shes not attracted to you.

SHOPPING GUIDE

-------------------------------------

Club 21 Men

Four Seasons Hotel Shopping Arcade

190 Orchard Boulevard #01-09

Singapore 248646

hours:

monday to saturday 11am - 7pm

sunday 12noon - 6pm

stocks:

alexander mcqueen, balenciaga, comme des garcons, dior homme, jil sander, junya watanabe, kris van assche, maison martin margiela, marni, neil barrett, number(n)ine, pierre hardy, undercover, viktor & rolf, yohji yamamoto

does anybody know if they have full dior homme collection or just partial collection for FW?

i'm thinkin of flying in from KL and prolly pick up some stuff. havent been to singapore in probably 15 yrs or so. didn't know there's a store that sells dior around here. was planning to go to HK instead.

does anybody know if they have full dior homme collection or just partial collection for FW?

i'm thinkin of flying in from KL and prolly pick up some stuff. havent been to singapore in probably 15 yrs or so. didn't know there's a store that sells dior around here. was planning to go to HK instead.

dont bother. its fcking overpriced. and i dont think they have the full collection though

SS was pretty good. Much much more than what they brought in for Hedi. Dont know about FW. They havent' brought in FW yet. During this time last year, they have already started bringin in new FW stuff.

They have like a dozen different white shirts, many T, jeans and even accessories like wallets and shoes. But given many are still around there during sale time, next season they might bring in less DH by KVA.

So you are probably better off going to HK. But I don't know why you are keen on DH now. With KVA at the helm, it looks a bit different to me.

SS was pretty good. Much much more than what they brought in for Hedi. Dont know about FW. They havent' brought in FW yet. During this time last year, they have already started bringin in new FW stuff.

They have like a dozen different white shirts, many T, jeans and even accessories like wallets and shoes. But given many are still around there during sale time, next season they might bring in less DH by KVA.

So you are probably better off going to HK. But I don't know why you are keen on DH now. With KVA at the helm, it looks a bit different to me.

there are those lumiere du nord and classic shoes that i wanna try on. most likely wont buy em on the spot but it'd be great to know my size so i can buy em online if they go on sale.

i'm never crazy about buying expensive designer tshirts or jeans. i like to spend more on good shoes and jackets. and few designers can really fuck up when it comes to those departments.

i might fly to HK. flights seem to be really cheap from KL. but we'll see. still dont know how expensive HK really is.

there are those lumiere du nord and classic shoes that i wanna try on. most likely wont buy em on the spot but it'd be great to know my size so i can buy em online if they go on sale.

i'm never crazy about buying expensive designer tshirts or jeans. i like to spend more on good shoes and jackets. and few designers can really fuck up when it comes to those departments.

i might fly to HK. flights seem to be really cheap from KL. but we'll see. still dont know how expensive HK really is.

Em, you want to go so you can try on their sizes and not buy?

Bet you will be a hit there.

Prices aint exactly cheaper. HK during final call was not even 50% off for DH boutiques and heard Joyce dont do 50% for DH stuff no more.