Sign in to follow this  
makkaihin18

about supreme

I was in the Supreme shop in NYC like a month ago. Everything was on sale... and everything was pure crap.

A major disapointment.

please elaborate a little more titus coz i plan to reach nyc soon and supreme is on top of my to-go shops.

Yeah Supreme Tees are really crappy. I was in the Tokyo store and was majorly disappointed

This is all random.......

I like the occasional t-shirt graphics (and for $24 the quality is about what you would expect), but pretty much everything else they do has gotten really shoddy over the last couple of years. Shirts, sweats and jackets are way, way overpriced for the quality of the clothing.

Edited by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Jul 7, 2004 at 11:02 PM

it's crazy how high supreme tee prices go on ebay when most tees at the store at $24. gotta head to nyc soon.

i guess supreme just grew from a hip underground skatebrand to a more commercial entity.

design-wise, some may feel that the recent ones are pretty simple, but the old ones are simplistic as well. it might be just due to people's higher expectations.

IMO, they do have some nice tees from each season, and most are pretty well-made (my 5 year old tee still with perfect collar as evidence). just get what you like and pay for what you feel is worth

-simon

does anyone know how much a supreme red box sticker costs at the nyc store or anywhere else?

i agree with caramel, this seasons supreme tee's were horrible

and with the prices resellers sell them for...

supreme doesn't give a rats ass on what you, me, or the rest of the world thinks about their designs. they are still a dope label even though sneakerheads (read: ppl who DON'T skate) have whored it out.

like the review said... SKATERS RULE SUPREME!