Sign in to follow this  
6MT

AGENDA and ASR Sunny diego

6MT ill be out and about that weekend. should be a good time. forecast says that theres a 50% chance of a not-so-sunny san diego.

if youre at the show and want to make a quick get away from downtown, but still be within an arms reach, i would recommend THE GUILD. Such an amazing place to eat.

http://www.theguildrestaurant.com/

http://www.curiculummag.com/issue3/theguild.htm

Thinking I might drop down to see all the streetwear heads in one place (I'm only five minutes away, I figure I'll probably be downtown anyway), but since I'm not industry I obviously won't be getting into ASR or AGENDA and since I'm below 21 not much of the associated shennanigans are appealing.

driving down tomorrow afternoon...

if anybody is staying overnight, check out the event being throw by Vapors

vaporsasriw7.th.jpg

So did anyone on here end up going?!

i went, and i was at the vapor party too, u guys didn't missed shit both show were lame and slow.

I went on Friday for work. It's a cool show but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of companies stop doing it as it isn't worth the dough.

RIP Dane.

haha. I think that goes for pretty much everyone who works in the industry. Hell, that's pretty much what ASR is for!

c1rca?

hmmm....i need some CM Pro Models!!!

haha. I think that goes for pretty much everyone who works in the industry. Hell, that's pretty much what ASR is for!

i know last year ASR i went too far, i was told that smash my face on the concrete at the gaslamp, and i broke my big toe.

Sign in to follow this  

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125