stussy xxv x levis collabo

ALVIN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: Stussy X Levis Launch

We can now announce the launch of the Stussy/Levis collaboration jeans, in store on Saturday the 19th of November. The premium jeans have been custom designed by Stussy into a new slim and slightly tapered shape, and come packaged with a reworked classic Stussy XXV tee shirt. Details include: selvedge denim, big ''''E'''' label, vintage style zip fly, and special 25th commemorative features such as silver accents and sundries. This package retails at £190.00

Directly from the Stussy UK site. Damn 190 is a lot. Thats about 330 USD. I would have to check it out in person, before purchase.

any more info on these yet?

are they only available AT the stussy stores?

-k

• 4 weeks later...

I saw somebody in Beverly Center wearing them today. They looked real nice. They had been broken in and probably washed once. The fade on them looked good. The white accuate stitching is what caught my eye for sure. Wish I could have seen them raw though to get a better look at the denim. Overall, nothing more special than a pair of LVC's with different thread in them......

Fuck....more shit to buy

• 2 weeks later...

just picked up a pair of these size 30/30 at the stussy store on Haight in sf..

amazing jeans, great construction, totally worth the 250 price tag.

-k

there were like 20 pairs in every stussy across tokyo last week (including the department store concessions). I tried em on, fit didnt look like the original pics, nothing that special about em except for the silver zip and stitching. nice lightweight denim I guess but imo not worth the money.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.