Breaking Bad

Handlethevibe

I was talking to my friend yesterday who said the show might end after the 5th season. I said that 4th season would be walt vs gus and then 5th season is walt in charge vs jesse cause he finds out he let his old gf die like that, and it all ends with walt getting killed

I heard a theory from a friend that could be whats happening. That Mike has already killed Gus and isnt telling anyone yet. Remember Mike had a little blood on his sleeve at the diner that he wiped off with a napkin ? Also he made a phone call to Walt as he was going to Gus' house .... also he told him that he would never see Gus again

that theory could be gold, but I thought the blood was splatter from Victor? Was Mike wearing the same clothes in the bar as when he watched the Victor massacre?

There was also a new hired hand in Victor's place, who may or may not have been hired by Gus...In the last episode, Mike also said to Walter that he was getting paid a lot less by Gus...

that theory could be gold, but I thought the blood was splatter from Victor? Was Mike wearing the same clothes in the bar as when he watched the Victor massacre?

There was also a new hired hand in Victor's place, who may or may not have been hired by Gus...In the last episode, Mike also said to Walter that he was getting paid a lot less by Gus...

There's no way the blood was from Victor unless he got it during the clean up of the body. He seems too smart to do the clean up with his jacket on , let alone get blood on it.

Walt and Jesse were wearing all new clothes after , so maybe it did get messy . We'll see next episode ... cant wait

I was talking to my friend yesterday who said the show might end after the 5th season. I said that 4th season would be walt vs gus and then 5th season is walt in charge vs jesse cause he finds out he let his old gf die like that, and it all ends with walt getting killed

Not bad. Only thing is, I could see Walt either not dying, or the Cancer coming back. Actually, it'll probably be his inevitable confrontation with Hank. You are probably right that Jesse is going to find out about Walt's involvement in the death of Jane.

Another imaginable outcome is that Skylar and Walt Jr. are killed, but Walt lives. No matter what, it'll end as a tragedy.

I heard a theory from a friend that could be whats happening. That Mike has already killed Gus and isnt telling anyone yet. Remember Mike had a little blood on his sleeve at the diner that he wiped off with a napkin ? Also he made a phone call to Walt as he was going to Gus' house .... also he told him that he would never see Gus again

Also interesting. Though I'm not so sure. MIke is a very good soldier, but unless he was working for someone else, I doubt he'd go as far as to kill Gus. I could be wrong, though, because your theory does work re: the blood on the sleeve. On the other hand, why would Mike beat up Walt if Gus was already dead? Still, this is a strong idea.

One thing that has to happen at some point, is for Walt to gain access to a new means of distribution. He isn't enough of a tyrant/sociopath to control the drug trade like Gus does.

One thing that has to happen at some point, is for Walt to gain access to a new means of distribution. He isn't enough of a tyrant/sociopath to control the drug trade like Gus does, YET.

fixed for you

There's no way the blood was from Victor unless he got it during the clean up of the body. He seems too smart to do the clean up with his jacket on , let alone get blood on it.

Walt and Jesse were wearing all new clothes after , so maybe it did get messy . We'll see next episode ... cant wait

So he's too smart to get Victor's blood on his jacket, but not smart enough to avoid getting Gus' blood on himself? Victor's blood was gushing all over the place. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't think so either, too much of a stretch and considering his reaction to walter and the fact that it was the same jacket he was wearing as victor was killed (think they even showed him being sprayed with blood, though not certain), I'd say it was a device to remind viewers and perhaps to show it's still on Mike's mind.

If Gus is dead, who's handling the business?

wtf was up yesterdays episode?

another slow episode ... Shit will pick up soon I hope .

Jesse's house scenes are too unbelievable . Tweekers would of emptied that whole house by now , and Robbed him in real life

another slow episode ... Shit will pick up soon I hope .

I was really surprised the 3rd episode was so slow. After the "Lab Notes" preview at the end of the 2nd, I was sure the 3rd was gonna be more fast-paced. Oh well, things will pick up.

"dont you want to know what we're gonna do with him?"

"i dunno...kill him?"

more dialogue then jesse says "if you were gonna kill him, you wouldnt have gone through the effort of blindfolding him"

cut to the last scene:

"dont you want to know where we're going?"

"no"- unblindfolded jesse

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/entertainment/love_that_tv/?p=712

AMC has ended the criminal career of cancer sufferer-turned-Meth dealer Walter White (Bryan Cranston).

After difficult, protracted negotiations with the show’s creator Vince Gilligan, AMC has agreed to a final order of 16 episodes. The network might break them up into two seasons.

In a statement, Gilligan said of the show’s looming end date, “This is a great gift to me and to my wonderful writers. It’s knowledge which will allow us to properly build our story to a satisfying conclusion. Now, if we don’t manage to pull that off, we’ve got no one to blame but ourselves.”

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been seeing this thread, but never clicked on it because I intended to watch the show. Watched the first episode and was hooked; I have been staying up till like 3AM every night watching 3/4 episodes per day, Watched CORNERED last night and realized that I caught up with the current show, (@_@)!

Time for withdrawals, but I'm giddy with anticipation.

For anyone that hasn't seen/wants to re watch episodes I have been watching them here:

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Breaking-Bad_135/

Also, saw this:

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/