Breaking Bad

Handlethevibe

Yeah, I mean I hope I eat my own words and the next two seasons are amazing. What Hardly said is making me reconsider since the Director had more plot in mind instead of AMC just demanding more episodes, and the seasons have been maintaining a high level of quality so far.

I guess what I was trying to say though is that Walt v Jessie is not a main plot for a season, and I don't really see any other past sideline plot sufficing to be the meat of the show.

check out this article

That article is two months old, if not more. Since then, I've seen AMC articles as well as talk on the Breaking Bad podcast that say it's going to be a single 16 episode season.

IMO I cant see how they're going to get a 16 episode season out of what's left, much less break that into 2 seasons. Also, wikipedia says it's going to be a single season... for whatever that's worth.

EDIT: Nevermind, wiki now says it "may be split over two seasons" -- that has been changed since I last viewed it.

i think the final season will shed more info on Madrigal's ties to Gus. It will also show more of Gus' past and why Don Eladio couldn't kill him because "of who he is/was"

Also, what if Madrigal and Gray matter were linked together and Walt's former lover and former business partner decide to fuck with him. they surely know who he is if he did business with Gus.

The reason Walt broke bad (deciding to cook meth instead of accepting gray matters money) will be the reason that gets him killed.

walt + jesse vs. hank/dea or some sort of configuration involving those 4 is inevitable but thats obvious and they have to have some sort of conflict to coincide with the DEA angle

the whole scenario surrounding the missing ricin is weird

zombie gus is weird

wtf

its not though..

Theres a scene in the 2nd to last episode where Walt is sitting outside in his backyard spinning a gun. Lands once on him, twice on the plant. That plant was Lilly of the valley.

Cut to the scene where Jesse visits Saul and gets patted down by HUell. You can see in that gif that something was CLEARLY taken from Jesses pocket and put into Huells. Thats the ricin cigarettes. Vince Gilligan confirmed this in an interview

Then cut to the scene where jesse is outside the hospital ripping through his cigarettes looking for the ricin. Its not there.

- walt knows that jesse knows hes the only one who has knowledge of the cigarette

- walt plays it off as he has no clue and how Gus is clearly manipulating them to go against each other

- fact: walt manipulated jesse to e on his side cuz he was almost sure Jesse's allegiance was to Gus

Fucking. Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard the name of this show a few times, but knew nothing of the story line. I decided to watch the first episode maybe 5 days ago, and I just finished season 4. Awesome show, kept me on my toes the entire time.

The only annoying thing was Jesse saying "Bitch! or Bitches!" after every other sentence.

Also thought R.J Mitte was absolutely great.

• 2 weeks later...