Juun. J F/W 08.09 Paris

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know around how much it would cost to ship a pair of pants to the US from Korea? I inquired about ordering a pair from Juun J and they want to charge $100 to ship (and I don't even know if it's Express, I merely assume so), which seems a little high - I never got charged even half that for shipments from Japan or HK.

Are there any other items in that Khaki\Biege cotton material?

Didn't ask- they seem to be out of a lot of things. I called and got a piece from Harvey Nichols in HK, and when I spoke to the person at l'Espionne in Paris (the only other store carrying Juun J for Spring) they only had shirts left. Is there anything you want me to ask about while I'm in contact with them in Seoul? One of the pants, capes or whatnot?

Fall won't be so much of a problem, as Seven is planning on carrying them for FW08... although I imagine it will be crazy expensive.

Didn't ask- they seem to be out of a lot of things. I called and got a piece from Harvey Nichols in HK, and when I spoke to the person at l'Espionne in Paris (the only other store carrying Juun J for Spring) they only had shirts left. Is there anything you want me to ask about while I'm in contact with them in Seoul? One of the pants, capes or whatnot?

Fall won't be so much of a problem, as Seven is planning on carrying them for FW08... although I imagine it will be crazy expensive.

Doesn't make much sense to grab the items from New York if I can get them straight from Seoul to Tokyo. The import/export plus markup isn't something I want to deal with. Basically I'm looking for beige colored jackets in unique styles and liked that cropped trench top. Do they still have that available? They ship straight to Tokyo for less than 100 dollars I am assuming...

Basically I'm looking for beige colored jackets in unique styles and liked that cropped trench top. Do they still have that available? They ship straight to Tokyo for less than 100 dollars I am assuming...

I was just told they're sold out.

Don't know about Fall but the only stockists for Spring were Harvey Nichols in HK and L'Espionne in Paris, unless Thomas can get stuff from some of the stores in Korea. I'll email them tomorrow and ask about Fall...

Thanks, most appreciated. Feel free to PM me regarding the details.

lol @ tupac

Those Juun-box are probably cheap like that because they're the lows, nobody wants those. They look legit though.

The Juun J tailored pieces though, like the sleeveless trenches, those are pretty spendy. Like 2 big ones for a JJ trench in Korea.

RE: JUUN.J/REEBOK EXO FITS

i can get the silver/grey pair and the patent blacks if anyones interested..

http://blog.naver.com/jud_/90030098503

$280.. PM me your size and colour choice, and also if you want the single ankle strap version or the double strap (extra strap just above the toe box). these sell out fast so get on it quick.

also if ordering the silvers, they come with either black or grey detailing (lining and laces).

i can also get the white low patents.

RE: JUUN.J/REEBOK EXO FITS

i can get the silver/grey pair and the patent blacks if anyones interested..

http://blog.naver.com/jud_/90030098503

$280.. PM me your size and colour choice, and also if you want the single ankle strap version or the double strap (extra strap just above the toe box). these sell out fast so get on it quick.

also if ordering the silvers, they come with either black or grey detailing (lining and laces).

i can also get the white low patents.

Pics of the white lows?

Are there any NON-patents in white? High-top or low-top.

• 3 months later...

Anybody want a proxy on any Juun J. F/W08?

Some examples of pricing:

Silver strapped runway high tops: $250 shipped to anywhere EMS

Patent leather strapped runway high tops: $400 shipped

Wool coat w/ fur/leather rider's insert (from page 1): $2200 shipped (!!!)

Wool coat with removable fur hood, leather rider's jacket cuffs: $1800 shipped