FS: Undercover, Raf Simons, N(N), Visvim, Nicolo Ceschi Berrini, journal standard

mike lowrey

paypal accepted, shipping prices are for international priority airmail to anywhere. will combine shipping.

Undercover v-neck knit

nice cotton knit v-neck sweater from UC, size 4 which fits like an L. supersoft, cool collar details with a more loosely knit edge and a silky piping. only reason I'm selling is because I have too many black knits :o

worn a couple of times, washed once. in perfect condition.

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 48cm

pit to pit: 57cm

width in the middle: 52cm

shoulder to hem: 78cm

sleeve "outseam": 78cm

SOLD

ucjumper1t.jpg ucjumper2t.jpg

number (n)ine t-shirt

dark dark green t-shirt with detailed hem and sleeve edges, small crest/logo on the front corner. size 4, fits like a Large. cool basic t-shirt, a bit big for me so needs to go!

measurements:

pit to pit: 54cm

shoulder to hem: 72cm (corrected!)

SULD

nntee3t.jpg nntee1t.jpg nntee2t.jpg

(sorry for the crappy pic..)

Raf Simons s/s buttonup

short sleeved shirt from Raf (S/S07), light blue checks, darted sides and back. very lightweight. size 48, fits quite true to size.

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 42cm

pit to pit: 53cm

width in the middle: 48.5cm

shoulder to hem: 71cm

SOLD

rafshirt1t.jpg rafshirt2t.jpg rafshirt3t.jpg

Journal Standard lined jacket

just got this from zozo.jp but its a bit snug for me

dark brown jacket with detachable lining, very nice cut and fit. fits like a skinny M, sold out pretty quick at zozo. its not insanely thick, more liek a shell, but I'd say you can wear it in the winter when its not super cold. without the lining its a good spring/fall jacket.

measurements:

pit to pit: 53cm

width above pockets: 48cm

length (shoulder to hem): 70cm

sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 63cm

$240 + $25 for priority shipping worldwide

journal1t.jpg journal2t.jpg journal3t.jpg

picture of lining

Visvim t-shirt

white t-shirt with a red checkered edge detail at the hem. small sewn tag on lower front corner, otherwise blank. size M. oh and the hem is slightly curved. worn a couple of times over another tee, like new.

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 45cm

pit to pit: 52cm

shoulder to hem: 69cm

$70 + $12 for priority shipping

vistee1t.jpg vistee2t.jpg

Nicolo Ceschi Berrini hoody

drapy supersoft hoody with a loose fit. feels more like wool but its 100% cotton, very stretchy as well. only tried on once or twice, so like new. I'd imagine it could be stretched also if washed.

size 48, would probably fit quite many sizes, atleast 48-50 but why not smaller or bigger as well depending on the fit.

width (pit to pit): 60cm

length (shoulder to hem): 73cm

berrini1t.jpg berrini2t.jpg berrini3t.jpg

$150 + $15 for international priority

I also have a bunch of magazines for sale, I can combine shipping for them as well so check the thread out.

• 4 weeks later...