some quick questions about nudie?

M.O.A

i have been seriously considering purchasing a pair of nudie RRs in dry selvedge....but first a few quick question?

1.....where the hell can i buy these online, or can I even buy them online? I live in portland, OR so I am knowhere near a nudie seller....I NEE TO TRACK DOWN A PAIR ONLINE!!!!!

2.....how do they fit as compared to apc standerds....they say they are boot cut but how large is the leg opening?

3....should i purchase them a size down from my regualr size ala apc or should i buy true to size?

i greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me.

thank you in advance

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

You can buy them online from www.fos5.com but they have limited sizes. You can also try Barneys or Famous Friends in NYC.

They are not tapered at all, so the leg opening is a lot wider than NS's. They are bootcut, but it is subtle; I wouldn't call them "flared" at all.

I recommend buying true-to-size. I actually bought one size up and they are very baggy but I love the way it looks/fits.

you can buy from http://www.volls.de or from that other store that is selling them for $265 now, I don't recall the URL but you can check the complete list of stores in mynudies.com

comparing to APC standerds, they fit a bit looser, the knees are a bit narrow and the rest is wider, as a bootleg. That said, it is basically a straight cut, that's barely any bootcut, so the "bootleg" definition comes, it means the outseam is straight and the inseam makes a bootleg.

from what I gathered here the general consensus seems to be that you should get 1 size down, because they stretch. Since they can be worn loose or tight, that's up to your personal taste. icon_smile_big.gif

Quote: from what I gathered here the general consensus seems to be that you should get 1 size down, because they stretch. Since they can be worn loose or tight, that's up to your personal taste.
This is true (they do stretch quite a bit) but from what I understand, kixslf, you and I have pretty similar body types and so I wouldn't recommend buying 1 size down. I would only recommend going 1 size down if you have very slim legs.

Quote:

^minya how do you know my body type? WDYW posts....lol

anyways...yeah i tried ebay but i cant ever find my size...oh well, ill prolly be purchasing them next week....sweet...i cant wait

--- Original message by kixslf on Sep 6, 2005 08:48 PM

Haha, well, I know you're a size 34 and size 34s tend to not have slim twiggy legs, so... icon_smile_tongue.gif

^^6hmmm....good point.....im more like a 35....34 in STF's unwashed...lol

anyways....the stupid links on famous friends didnt work for some reason...i can find em at barneys and vols was too hard to read and i dont think they had selvedge RR's and fols5 didnt have my size....urg,.........

one more question....how are the grey cast ones? i wanna know how big of a difference there is

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

My RRDS are a size 34 and I'd definitely say they are a size or so too large. I've been wearing them two months though, so they've probably streteched a bit.

Here is a comparison of my 34 nudies and 34 sevens. I tried to line them up on the top and on the left side.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9269/sevensvsnudie0pd.jpg

Semi-loose, I say stick with your size 34.

However, if you go to www.nudiejeans.com and look at the Fit Guide, the model wearing Regular Ralf there is, very likely, wearing one size too big, kind of like how I wear them. Go check it out and see what you think.

The Baggy Bjorns are a LOT baggier than the RR, and if you want them to fit less baggier, you should go 2 sizes down (i.e. 32 for a 34, kind of like APC English).

I say go 1 size down. I'm a true 34. My RRs are 34 and I can't wear them without a belt. But it still has a nice fit and I have no regrets. It's becoming really really comfortable as I wear them (which is as frequent as I possibly can). I guess bottomline is it depends on how loose or tight you want to wear them.

Call Famous Friends, or email them, they do take phone orders. 212.460.9094

Or order online from volls. They are a german online store and sell their nudies for a good price, you will be paying a bit of cash for the international shipping however. They got the regular ralph dry selvage and the veggie indigo ralphs too. I have ordered from them before, I ordered the nudie dry connie jacket, and I had no problems!

Quote:

i have been seriously considering purchasing a pair of nudie RRs in dry selvedge....but first a few quick question?

1.....where the hell can i buy these online, or can I even buy them online? I live in portland, OR so I am knowhere near a nudie seller....I NEE TO TRACK DOWN A PAIR ONLINE!!!!!

2.....how do they fit as compared to apc standerds....they say they are boot cut but how large is the leg opening?

3....should i purchase them a size down from my regualr size ala apc or should i buy true to size?

thank you in advance

--- Original message by kixslf on Sep 6, 2005 08:31 PM

1. fos5.com although they quickly ran out of stock

2. fit is looser vs the standards but they are more straight than bootcut

3. purchase them one size down but if you want a more relax fit, true to size won't be as bad

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:

thank you in advance

--- Original message by kixslf on Sep 6, 2005 08:31 PM

Had any luck with your Nudies? I can sell them to you for 220 USD included shipping. Interested?