weirdest food combination

_ironman

The weirdest, and probably most disgusting thing I've heard of is a Finnish liver casserole which is pretty popular around christmas, I believe. It contains grinded liver, rice pudding and raisins. You mix these ingredients with some spices(salt, pepper) and some othter things(not sure of exactly what) and let it cook in the oven for a while. It's usually served with lingonberries and butter.

in mexico as a snack we always ate mango, jicama, cucumber and watermelon with valentina hot sauce on it as a snack.

other good combinations:

pecorino cheese with honey

sliced prosciutto with honeydew melon

strawberries and concentrated red wine vinegar (it becomes very sweet so I guess it's not such a wierd combination)

in mexico as a snack we always ate mango, jicama, cucumber and watermelon with valentina hot sauce on it as a snack.

other good combinations:

strawberries and concentrated red wine vinegar (it becomes very sweet so I guess it's not such a wierd combination)

So far JJ has the most delicious combinations, I believe.

Fries with anything is good including:

milkshakes/frosties

salsa

mayo

bbq sauce

taco bell hot sauce

nacho cheese.

I've always liked taking a banana & wrapping a slice of american cheese around it. pretty good.

On a few occasions I'll take a drop or two of tobasco & put it in a glass of beer to give it a kick.

Oh, & I LOVE using A-1 sauce instead of worceteshire (sp?) sauce in Bloody Mary's.

in mexico as a snack we always ate mango, jicama, cucumber and watermelon with valentina hot sauce on it as a snack.....
So far JJ has the most delicious combinations, I believe.

yeah, i've read through them so far, and although it wasn't a competition for the best-tasting weird combination, my bet also goes to junglejane :( her spicy fruity thing beats my hot sauce apple through and through

A+ :D lol

• 3 weeks later...

other good combinations:

dont know about the pecorino, but the last two are commonly served. cooks often add balsamico and a little bit of fresh grinded pepper to strawberries. its weird but if you do it right, afterwards the strawberrys taste alot more like strawberrys

-uncooked flavored oatmeal mixed with peanut butter. eaten as is or with a little milk.

filling/tasty as FUCK

word to ghostface

a graet thing to try if u have bagels/bread is toast the bread and then spread nutella on half and cream cheese on the other

it's delicious like a poor man's cheesecake

Your telling me...That's why they only come once a year at our Del Mar Fair along with fried snickers ( which looks like a corn dog but it's made with panckae batter with snickers melted inside), fried coca cola (pretty much coca cola flavored funnel cake), rattle snake chili etc. There all pretty good but you get all strung out on sugar.

Fries with anything is good including:

mayo

bbq sauce

taco bell hot sauce

nacho cheese.

QUOTE]

K, youre retarded for those... Thats a given...

The fries and ice cream thing, I completely do not understand. I ordered a sundae at McDonalds in the PI, and the lady asked if I wanted fries with that... I laughed like WTF...

Apparently its a hit around the world...

Weirdest thing I made was rice, potstickers, and Trader Joes version of Cheetos... + ketchup I think...

if i do the fries with mayo it's mayo mixed with ketchup.

one of the MOST DELICIOUS things i've TASTED is an egg over easy popped and mixed with soy sauce. i guess it's a common vietnamese thing?

HECK YEAH. I love this.

what do you mean by facials?

^ lol

*insert pic of malt liquor*

Drink half the bottle and fill the rest up with...

*insert pic of tropicana orange juice*

Seriously it's fucking great

...i'm tempted to try it. would you say it tastes more like spiked orange juice or Grand Marnier?