I need a cheap backpack

poopie boy

I go back to school in a couple of days and I need a backpack. I used to have this shitty old Jansport for like 8 years from middle school, highschool and my first semester of college, then I lost it.

What I loved most about this backpack was that every Jansport I see has like a suede "leather" bottom but this one had a thick, real lambskin leather bottom.. Since I lost this backpack, Ive just been not using a backpack for about 2 years. I just take my laptop in one hand and a pencil in my other hand.. but I am getting tired of not having a notebook, textbooks, laptop battery charger, calculator, etc. shit on me.. and now I want a backpack.

Can anyone recommend me a backpack that can hold a 13-14 inch laptop (black macbook), and has small compartments for the battery charger, calculator, digital camera maybe? pencils etc.. that looks simple and basic on the outside? Something under $50 would also be great. Thanks.

I cant find those Jansport bags anywhere, I've spent this morning looking for them online and I cant find one.. I can find a ton of the ones with the "leather bottom" that looks like suede... but I can't find any of the thick leather like you'd find on a leather jacket.. point me in the right direction please.

Oh, and AA is a NO.

Notesee's link is a 3 day pack which will be huge for everyday use. Just too big. You're better off picking up a smaller pack for school. You'll fit a laptop in one easily but you'll have to make sure it's protected with a seperate sleeve or case an d they'll be plenty space to pack everything else in as well.

Damn, now that I look at those measurements.. you are right these things are huge. Is there anything else out there that is more for every day use?

Im going to get a sleeve for the laptop, but I still want something that is going to look nice. If someone can link me to a Jansport with a real leather bottom (not the suede shit) then I'll cop that, or anything else that just has a very classic and basic look to it.

I wanted that lambskin one so bad, and I'd spring the extra money for it.. but its not part of the sale, so I'm not copping. But man, that is the softest leather I've ever felt. I can totally justify the retail price of the backpack but cannot justify spending that much because I don't think I will be putting it to use for more than 2 years..

If you guys can point me in the direction of something similar to it for less than $100, I'll +rep you for the rest of the semester...