Damir Doma F/W 08.09

mr fluffernutter

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jhaime9

Damir Doma- greatest menswear designer of the moment?

Most dignified progressively with an under-current of understated/modesty...

what have i just described? it's a complete contradiction! you're right, it is...that's what makes his menswear so desirable...

pricey? yeah it is! very, but you get incredibly high quality & durable fabric, incorporated with meticulous detail...

am i passionate & bias? no, just open your eyes.

the tarten over-coat was my favourite piece from this particular line but the bomber jackets & over-coats he does every season are just exceptional...his slim fitted soft cotton pants are also just special.

If i had the money, i'd have bought the entire line.

Guest fghi903

So how about you? The staff here at inwowgold.com know that casual players do not have the time to powerlevel characters up to 60 to enjoy the game's epic level content. That is why they offer their superb skills and time at easily affordable rates. Simply inform our friendly staff what your character goals are, level, faction and wow gold and we will quote you a fair price, we supply the cheapest wow power leveling. Previous clients rave about our best world of warcraft gold service and we're sure you'll see the difference our excellent staff makes. Get more cheap wow gold information by going to buy wow gold http://www.inwowgold.com today.

pricey? yeah it is! very, but you get incredibly high quality & durable fabric, incorporated with meticulous detail...

ppl on stylezeitgeist say they've run into production problems with his stuff. messed up seams and fabric ripping. rumor was he was thinking of stalling his f/w 08 production bc it was not good

Guest jhaime9
ppl on stylezeitgeist say they've run into production problems with his stuff. messed up seams and fabric ripping. rumor was he was thinking of stalling his f/w 08 production bc it was not good

Can only speak for myself to be honest, the majority of Damir Doma that I have is S/S 08 though...

the majority of the guys on stylezeitgeist are so pretentious it makes me laugh though, observing every stitch allocation on Boris Bidjan denim, or fine combing CCP suits...it's beyond OCD

i've not heard too much about production issues, might have been a particular batch, no idea. I'll have a google out of interest though.