Slouchy Tees

jufros

I've been looking to pick up some tees with slouchy/irregular necklines.

I found this one from Acne:

http://www.matthewizzo.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=14&products_id=2106

B. Son:

http://activeendeavors.com/product/2/2/2775/

and

http://activeendeavors.com/product/2/2/2643/

(old news, I know)

Having trouble finding anything that isn't Ann D., Rick Owens, etc. I'd like to be able to buy online if possible. Muchos gracias.

I think there was another thread just a few days ago about this. Someone mentioned that W+H is making Unecks also for SS.

To me, I prefer the fit of the B.son to the Acne. The Acne has much better quality material, but I feel like the scoop in the neck is too wide. The B.son is narrower, and just as deep.

Haha yeah agreed. I like the B. Son Cowl but I'm having a hard time finding them in stock anywhere. If W+H starts making these I will definitely pick up a few. I have the W+H thermal cardigan and I could get into wearing a gray u-neck, black cowl neck, and the gray cardigan with black jeans and black boots as a cold weather outfit. Any others?

• 5 months later...

^^ I just saw that a couple days ago, im coppin as soon as i get back to america.

Anyways, for plain scoop neck drapey tees that aint too expensive, Bassike is the way to go, although i think most people would need an australia proxy. Also CON's tees are long and with scooped necklines and the new designs look pretty fire.

Fuck dem aussies for coming with the heat.

• 3 weeks later...
I am into scoop neck tees at the moment.. great for summer..... if anyone have any other great scoop neck brands to recommend please input them here...

v.jpg

The Viridi-anne

sweden.jpg

Whyszeck Sweden

kuyichi.jpg

Kuyichi

end.jpg

Endovanera

bdss.jpg

Diet Butcher Slim Skin

asvenus.jpg

As Venus

Some of these are HOT!!!! Any of these available online??

Scoop neck tees are everywhere! Heaps available here in Australia. Guess it depends if you like the monochromatic minimalist look or the party boy bright coloured look. (I go for white/black/grey every time... but each to their own).

Someone mentioned Bassike... they are good. CON don't have that much of a scoop neck IMHO. Here's a few aussie labels...

Jamie Fame

pitty_01_medium.jpg

Vanguard

honeycomb_medium.jpg

eye_tee_medium.jpg

If Toby Could Talk

pitty_2_medium.jpg

pitty_3_medium.jpg

Stolen Girlfriends Club

SGC2_medium.jpg

SGC1_medium.jpg

Thousand Reasons