Nudie Jeans, Orthodox and Ever at BB Harris Clothing

Bill Hallman

http://www.shopbillhallman.com/

BlueBee

Blue Bee - Home

Denim Bar

Premium Denim, Men's Denim, Women's Denim - The Denim Bar

FOS5

NUDIE JEANS - Shop Nudie Jeans - Free Shipping, New Denim & Apparel, Fit Guide - FOS5 - Free Shipping!

Guisestore

Guisestore.com

Jack & Mabel

http://www.jakeandmabel.com/

Jake

shopjake.com

JEP

JEP Boutique

Kitchener

kitchener : e-shop/

Lapurpura

New Bohemian Fashion | La Purpura de la Rosa/

Matthew Izzo Online

Matthew Izzo Online - modern furniture, alphaville furniture, gus

Men A La Mode

Exclusive Designer Menswear & Clothes, Mens Jackets, Suits, Jeans, Ties, Belts, Bags, Sunglasses, Fashion Tips & Clothing Accessories Online, delivered to your door

My Catwalk

Fashion Designer/

OAK

Oak | Home

Revolve

True Religion Jeans, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, Citizens of Humanity at Revolve Clothing

ShopBop

Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, and More - FREE SHIPPING - shopbop.com

Steady Boutique | Unsteady

steadyBOUTIQUE | UNSTEADY

Urban Outfitters

UrbanOutfitters.com > Official Site of Urban Outfitters > Shop Women's, Men's and Apartment

Urban Outfitters/

Yoox

Fashion & Design - Welcome to YOOX.COM - Established in 2000

note: no mention of context, blue in green, self edge, ande whall, activeendeavors, or any of the other major players until someone who appears to actually know a thing or two mentions them in the second post

All dry denim seems to be high/mid rise?
Thanks and OH--I know a lot of people won't wash these for 6 months, but that seems a little disgusting to me.

okay, i dont entirely blame people for having this misconception, in fact, i entirely blame nudie for coming up with that arbitrary amount of time and putting into their "jeans bible", which is nothing more than a half assed copy-paste of ringring's posts to ram this information down the throats of nudie brand loyalists who imagine themselves some sort of enlightened and superior consumer, for purchasing and reading this "jeans bible"... fuck

As you may already know, I'm hitched to Zathan and Zatiny bootcuts. Does anybody know what brands offer something that is close in spirit to those cuts? And of those brands (if any) what do you guys perfer? I've heard names like Samurai and Flat Head tossed around, but since we're talking raws, should I really care? Is there reason to care? Cost is no object really - I just want to buy the best bootcut raws money can buy.

i'd actually like to see samurai and flat head collaborate on making a raw selvedge version of the zathan, you know, to witness some real romeo and juliet shit go down between supertalk and honestforum

I'm somewhat new to the whole "jean scene," and I have a lot of questions about the topic of dry denim. First, where do my Diesel 82M and 8AA washes rank on the dry denim coolness scale? Also, when it comes to Evisu... great brand, or the greatest?

evisu is certainly the greatest brand, ranks just above diesel 82m and 8aa

isn't all denim dry? why would someone wear wet pants?

speaking of wet pants, honestforum decided to name their denim tour the

Evisu traveling pants project

seriously, i thought the last time i'd ever have to hear this unabashedly ungainly collage of syllables and visual images was in a movie title, now i see it here, thanks honestforum

i also vaguely recall some typical, airy, uninformed and aimless honestforum consumer actually wondering if the terms "japanese" and "selvedge" meant the same thing (ie if a pair of jeans were "japanese" they would be selvedge, and vice versa)

i'd actually like to see samurai and flat head collaborate on making a raw selvedge version of the zathan, you know, to witness some real romeo and juliet shit go down between supertalk and honestforum

samurai and flat head already make boot cuts.

DSC02562.jpg

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2706&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

pretty much all japanese denim companies make boot cut.

they are on that 70s vintage steeze

Actually, the crazy shit is that almost ALL the Japanese denim companies produce as many different flared/boocut styles as they do straight leg styles.

As you may already know, I'm hitched to Zathan and Zatiny bootcuts.
I really love the Nudie back pockets.
I'd rather rock something that's really high quality and below the mainstream radar.
For now - I'm just working on my 1970s JC Penny "Plain Pockets" raws. Photos soon to come.
Will pay mad loot for a 32W or 33W Zathan 713 in new or like-new condition!