jeepster

Doritos

Which Flavor of Doritos strikes your fancy?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Which Flavor of Doritos strikes your fancy?

• Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch
    • Cool Ranch
    • Fiery Habanero
    • Nacho Cheese
    • Natural White Nacho Cheese
    • Poppin Jalapeño
    • Ranchero
    • Salsa Verde
    • Smokin' Cheddar BBQ
    • Spicy Nacho
    • Toasted Corn
    • Zesty Taco
    • Cheeseburger
    • Sizzlin' Picante

Voted for Cooler Ranch. but would have went with the pizza or taco bell ones if they were still being made.I even miss the flaming hot ones,even though they were too spicy for my liking

i aint evn gonna frunt, the fiery habenero ones are spicy as shit.

but currently, im really diggin' the blazin buffalo ranch combo flav 1s.

doritos have msg?

pussy

you probably think flaming hot cheetos are spicy as well

wow that was a tough decision. but i have to go with fiery habanero. but of the "classic" (internationally available) flavors, cool ranch is def the best. i remember eating doritos when i was a little kid and ALWAYS preferring the cool ranch to nacho cheese.

now i live in brazil and ALL THEY HAVE are nacho cheese, that's IT. fuck this country and its amazing grass-fed, free-range meat, it's a snack-chip wasteland

Habaneros have to be my favorite. probably because it is the only flavored bag that I cant eat in one sitting.

back in the early 90's, there was some random Dorito flavor that came in a green bag (Salsa Verde?). They weren't nationally distributed, but they should have been. I'm not sure if they make them anymore, if so the formula has probably changed.

Cool Ranch (I grew up with Cool Ranch, not this prissy elitist Cooler Ranch crap) used to leave people with straight up vomit-breath.

back in the early 90's, there was some random Dorito flavor that came in a green bag (Salsa Verde?). They weren't nationally distributed, but they should have been. I'm not sure if they make them anymore, if so the formula has probably changed.

You mean Guacamole? i didnt think it tasted all to great

the Guacamole ones were the only Doritos i ate and then looked at my fingers and got a little worried at what color they were

You mean Guacamole? i didnt think it tasted all to great

nah man, back in like '95. they were all over the city bodegas.

cool ranch is off the hook.

i just discovered america doesn't have sweet chili heat?! definitely my second favorite flavour.

im the only one holding down salsa verde

toss some black pepper on that shit.

its tasty.

but zesty taco is fucking good.

i havent seen a bag of those on the westcoast for a while and i spotted some in the midwest and bought a giant 4 dollar bag of that shit.

cant front on the classics cooler ranch and nacho cheesier.

fiery habanero is so much better than poppin jalapeno.

I was gonna try the poppin jalepeno today, but decided to go with cheddar jalepeno cheetos instead

those jalapeno cheetos blow the jalapeno doritos out of the water.

good choice man

im the only one holding down salsa verde

toss some black pepper on that shit.

Just reminded me of one we've got up here; Black Pepper Jack. Good, but too much starts getting shitty really quick.

This poll just goes to show that despite all the added flavours over the years, the main ones are still where the money is.

super zesty cheddar plz!

i wanna know what happened to the guacamole flavor. i used to buy them big ass $3.49 bags and just eat till i got to the bottom, hand and tongue all green and shit.

Just reminded me of one we've got up here; Black Pepper Jack. Good, but too much starts getting shitty really quick.

This poll just goes to show that despite all the added flavours over the years, the main ones are still where the money is.

Black Pepper Jack = Jumpin' Jack?

llQF8yOJKPw

am i the only one who wants to hit the girl with long, long, long curly hair and the black leather jacket? could it possibly be Elizabeth Berkeley from "Saved By The Bell"?

cool ranch has been the one for me... can't count all the times i gorged myself on an industrial size bag in one sitting...

damn am i the only one who loves those new BBQ ones they have?

looks like, my friend . . . how do they taste, by the way? i've never tried them, nor am i inclined to. are they anything like BBQ potato chips?