Doritos

jeepster

Which Flavor of Doritos strikes your fancy?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Which Flavor of Doritos strikes your fancy?

• Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch
    • Cool Ranch
    • Fiery Habanero
    • Nacho Cheese
    • Natural White Nacho Cheese
    • Poppin Jalapeño
    • Ranchero
    • Salsa Verde
    • Smokin' Cheddar BBQ
    • Spicy Nacho
    • Toasted Corn
    • Zesty Taco
    • Cheeseburger
    • Sizzlin' Picante

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never eat doritos

jesus hates you.

try again.

Remember 3D Doritos? Those were the best in any flavor, then for no reason they cancel them. I hear they still have them in Mexico, but that might a myth.

I remember when they had the whole "Mystery Flavor" bags too..

511532749_615d656487.jpg

that was the cheeseburger flavor.

i voted cheeseburger

ive never knew any of these flavors existed, i think ive only eaten like the regular ones and the cool ranch ones because those were the ones they packed in our lunches during field trips when i was in public school

that and an apple and a sandwich (usually peanut butter and jelly) and one of those small milk cartons

In my heart, they'll forever be called Nacho Cheesier.

and in mine, cooler ranch.

There are no 3D Doritos on this poll, so it is a useless one.

do they still make them? i would've included them, but i assumed they stopped making them cause i haven't seen them in stop n shop for a couple of years now.

This thread should be stickied.

I do enjoy the occassional pack of Hallypenyow chips, but Cool Ranch doritos are holier than Jesus, Santa, and Lanvin combined. Like, if all three were thrown into a brownie mix, baked on the grounds of Mecca, iced with the tears of nirvana-achieving Buddhists, and then laced with scraps of Bible verses, they still would not be as heavenly as the zesty, tangy taste of a CR Dorito.

we don't get cooler ranch (unless that's cool original) in the uk, we do get tangy cheese thou which i guess is nacho cheese, and those are some goooood munchin, although the orange packet clashes with my sugarcanes and the cheesy breath isn't cool :( so i moved on to kettle chips for a better steez to my munchin.

wtf is up with only being able to pick one flavor!!! Eh I went old school on this choice... Cool Ranch all the way. If I could pick more than one, the other would be Buffalo and Ranch, and then Habanero.