Doritos

jeepster

Which Flavor of Doritos strikes your fancy?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Which Flavor of Doritos strikes your fancy?

• Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch
    • Cool Ranch
    • Fiery Habanero
    • Nacho Cheese
    • Natural White Nacho Cheese
    • Poppin Jalapeño
    • Ranchero
    • Salsa Verde
    • Smokin' Cheddar BBQ
    • Spicy Nacho
    • Toasted Corn
    • Zesty Taco
    • Cheeseburger
    • Sizzlin' Picante

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever.. ate Doritos in my life... i just didn't like the smell alone. It would make me nauseous when someone opened a bag next to me and i got one whiff of it :confused:

am i missing out ? lol

Guest No Handclaps Please

i went four days on a bag of nacho cheese doritos and a 2liter of coke so i gotta vote for that flavor

although nothing beats the one cool ranch chip that has way too much flavor on it. you kinda glance around the inside of the bag for it, and once you find it you make sure to put the extra ranchy side on your tongue first..

I KNOW there is someone who knows what im talking about

so all this talk of spicy and mainstream chip and kettle chip...

uhhhh, what is the SPICIEST MOTHERFUCKIN CHIP out there?

unfortunetly, NOTHING jalapeno flavored is really ever spicy and most habanero flavored chips taste nothing like the actual pepper and is watered down like crazy...

i just wanna sit back and have some of the spiciest wings and chips man has known, with some sweet tea and some beer...fuck man...matter fact, with some nachos too topped off with chili and raw onions and jalapenos and bacon and gravy and cheese...

Tims-J.jpg

Tim's....good flavor, and pretty damned hot.

Boyers-PC-BeerBBQ-EH.jpg

Boyer's.

Maybe not the hottest, but some of the hottest I've had on a chip. Or you can just make yourself a nice habanero salsa, or some Dave's Hot Sauces. All set.

or some Dave's Hot Sauces

I suffered at the hand of the gnarliest of the Dave's today. My friend had just gotten it, and we tried it together, despite my better judgment after noticing that it had capsaicin extract in it. It burned for a half hour. I had to keep water in my mouth at all times, cause air caused the burn to come back.

Anyways, why did you bump this thread? Now I'm gonna buy Doritos. I should not eat them, but they're so delicious. And word to the dude who talked about the super flavored chips. Mmmmmmmm...

My middle school had doritos available at lunch and i ate them shits every day for 3 years. I haven't touched a dorito since.

I get my chip fix with Baked Lays Sour Cream and Onion. I try not to buy them often because if i do, i can't make the bag last longer than 24 hours. My roomate and friend would take bets on how long i could make the bag last, but the smart bet was always the under. The pringles select szechuan bbqs are pretty ace as well.

Once I was eating these (don't remember the flavor, something simple) and I one of these spiky fuckers managed to get into an upright position in my mouth, so when I bit down the wide bottom part got pushed up by my tongue and the sharp pointy part dug itself into the roof of my mouth. I had to pull the thing out with my hand, and it fucking hurt...

old tims jalapeño chips were good

they switched up the recipe a few times

has anyone tried the new mystery doritos flavor?

i see it but i cant take the plunge and potentially waste what could be spent on good doritos

also cotton that is the most intense doritos related story ive heard

never happened to me in my years of doritos consumption

I just copped a bag of Cooler Ranch and one of the Zesty Taco/Chipotle Ranch on sale for 2.50 each instead of 3.79 or whatever it is. I need to get my hands on those cheezeburger joints. I can has cheezburger Doreetoz?

Im so glad I didn't buy those mystery flavor ones now...

separate note I had those mac and cheese crackers....needless to say they suck as well, my friend works for Nabisco/Kraft and he gave me a box of them bout 5mos. ago, I ended up throwing most of them out. not even good when your trashed and have the munchies... :(