FIGHT FAIR SAN DIEGO - BEST FASHIONCORE

alexbigman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELL OH ELL

First of all, that music sucks so hard it's not even funny.

Secondly, none of these goons know what to do with their hands, which is teh ghey. Turning your hat any direction, other than strait, is fucking teh ghey. All their denim is teh ghey.

HOWEVER. Making me laugh is NOT teh ghey. So... Propers to them for the chuckles.

I don't care if you did spend 1500 dollars on denim. It's still shitty pre-washed denim. You got ripped off.

And "Fashioncore" is about as teh ghey as you can get. Where's your makeup?

And yes, it's spelled "teh ghey." Google it.

Your music sucks. Your "fashion" sucks. Deal with it.

...And none of you still know what to do with your hands. Hah!

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well that changes everything. If a "Major label" is signing you, that must mean your music is fucking rad right? Please.

I checked out your ghey MySpace page. Your fucking music sucks. There are a million other little kids out there that are playing the same horrible music. Screaming into a microphone one second and then trying to sound halfway decent the next is fucking retarded...

Theres nothing "Hardcore" about you guys. Look at all of you. Seriously. Look at that picture...

This HAS to be a joke, right?

Right??

Hardcore? Are you fucking serious? This pic is your interpretation of hardcore?

Is this pic an attempt to convey that you guys are "HARDCORE"?

Can you play double bass in those flip flops of yours? What up with that?

We'd call you kids NEWJACKS back in the day.

Are yall from San Diego? Fuck, when I think San Diego hardcore, I think UNBROKEN

or ANGELHAIR. Even to LOCUST comes more correct.

The nerve to even post a pic of you trashy style.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, but kids, please do yourself a favor and stop trying so hard - people will respect you more..

dig.

Quote:

I don't care if you did spend 1500 dollars on denim. It's still shitty pre-washed denim. You got ripped off.

And "Fashioncore" is about as teh ghey as you can get. Where's your makeup?

And yes, it's spelled "teh ghey." Google it.

Your music sucks. Your "fashion" sucks. Deal with it.

...And none of you still know what to do with your hands. Hah!

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Sep 7, 2005 02:09 PM

1. Teh Ghey

Phrase origination: 'That's Gay'.

'Teh Ghey', is an Internet slang-based phrase, used to express dislike for something, someplace, or something.

'Teh Ghey' has nothing to do with homosexuals/gay people, although some people seem to think so.

"iPods are teh ghey."

"iTunes are teh ghey."

"That movie I went to see last night was teh ghey."

"Trish is annoying. Everything she talks about is teh ghey!!"

Source: UrbanDictionary.com

fight fair is just a band to sell out and make money...because its so easy to do.

i used to be in legitmite real screamo bands.

we have good denim too : rogan, nudie, APC, tsubi, blueblood

and plus...don't even start to hate if i know my music...of course i know angelhair and shit...i'm not a fucking nub

I wish you guys would stop dissin' alexbigman for trying to bring a little bit of humour to the board.

Sometimes we all get a little too serious discussing the benefits of APC's minimalist utilitarianism and the difference in the cut and fits of Nudie jeans as opposed to Vintage Levis etc...etc...etc...

Satire after all is the most intelligent form of comedy. As if Fashioncore and "tough guy/sxe sound with traditional screamo" is REALLY a genre and those guys really took themselves seriously posing for those photos.

I think alexbigman has duped us all with a classic case of "Great Fashioncore Swindle"!

People, i think i need to remind you of a little movie called "Spinal Tap" to put this all into context.

Quote:

it is an orignal sound

mixes pop punk with tough guy/sxe sound with traditional screamo with metalcore.

--- Original message by alexbigman on Sep 7, 2005 03:09 PM

there is no such thing as straight edge sound. and you guys sound like every other screamo band out there. do something awesome and fun and dont try to get signed. starting a band with the intent of getting signed is ridiculous. get into the real hardcore scene and play real music for real fun. play shit like the internal affairs, wrongside, jaguarz, justice, down to nothing, alot of those bands that have come out in the past couple of years have awesome sounds. go for something like that. not underoath.