Rick Owens

Tyro1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm more so concerned about the color of the zip, than the actual zipper itself. The zipper I believe matches last season's Geobaskets, but they're definitely silver, not that copper-ish color showing up in that picture.

2013 had Brass zippers. I believe they went from racagni to an unnamed brand in 2013 before going with YKK for ss14 due to too many complaints. 

They might have used silver zippers with the unnamed brand before or after the brass from the complaints. They look pretty legit regardless. If you're buying used can you ask for a receipt or where they came from? Nowadays with online shopping people should have no problem coming up with one even if they deleted it. Even a shot of the box will help. 

Edited by exterminatingphantom

2013 had Brass zippers. I believe they went from racagni to an unnamed brand in 2013 before going with YKK for ss14 due to too many complaints. 

They might have used silver zippers with the unnamed brand before or after the brass from the complaints. They look pretty legit regardless. If you're buying used can you ask for a receipt or where they came from? Nowadays with online shopping people should have no problem coming up with one even if they deleted it. Even a shot of the box will help. 

Thanks for the clarification! Sadly, the owner took the posting down so it's no longer an option. But regardless, thanks again, I'll keep in mind this info when looking at future pairs.