Tyro1

Rick Owens

Guest Boras

kicks are useless imo... make money money!

Can anybody give me full measurements of Rick Owens 'Strutter' Moto Collar in size L ? Thanks.

usually the measurements for Rick Owens differ a bit between the jackets, probably best to inquire directly from the store/seller.

Really still want a RO leather, but I feel like I'm too big of a guy to do it,

I got a quick question as my brain is working slowly today (must be the heat) and I can´t find the answer online:

from which season are these shorts?

rick_shorts0001.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is the difference between the Slave jackets and the Prisoner jackets? Is it just a matter of location branding? As far as I can see it's mostly just the pockets, correct?

This may be a stupid question, but do you think there will be a F/W sale just like there was a S/S sale this year?

Edited by Landadel

every season ends in sale

As dumb as this question was, at least it bumped the thread, right? That was good, right you guys?  :blush:

Any possibility in anyone helping give a legit check on a pair of Geobaskets? 

Almost all of the shoe seems to check out, just the zipper seems more copper than it is silver in this photo.

Will post more photos if needed, any help is appreciated, thanks!

showpage_upload_2F1415533371130-d84i5vln

they were produced with this kind of zip a year ago or so

I'm more so concerned about the color of the zip, than the actual zipper itself. The zipper I believe matches last season's Geobaskets, but they're definitely silver, not that copper-ish color showing up in that picture.

I'm more so concerned about the color of the zip, than the actual zipper itself. The zipper I believe matches last season's Geobaskets, but they're definitely silver, not that copper-ish color showing up in that picture.

2013 had Brass zippers. I believe they went from racagni to an unnamed brand in 2013 before going with YKK for ss14 due to too many complaints. 

They might have used silver zippers with the unnamed brand before or after the brass from the complaints. They look pretty legit regardless. If you're buying used can you ask for a receipt or where they came from? Nowadays with online shopping people should have no problem coming up with one even if they deleted it. Even a shot of the box will help. 

Edited by exterminatingphantom

2013 had Brass zippers. I believe they went from racagni to an unnamed brand in 2013 before going with YKK for ss14 due to too many complaints. 

They might have used silver zippers with the unnamed brand before or after the brass from the complaints. They look pretty legit regardless. If you're buying used can you ask for a receipt or where they came from? Nowadays with online shopping people should have no problem coming up with one even if they deleted it. Even a shot of the box will help. 

Thanks for the clarification! Sadly, the owner took the posting down so it's no longer an option. But regardless, thanks again, I'll keep in mind this info when looking at future pairs.