Tees in Toronto?

rpnt

I've only seen one store in toronto so far that carries bape tees: barcode at first markham place in markham. Their clothes are pretty nice and the tees are $88 so I'm thinking they're authentic but I'm still not 100% sure so I haven't bought any yet from them yet.

i do most of my shopping online. the thing is that shipping costs the same for one tee.. so i figure.. maybe i could look for some local shops in the area..... barcode, and also capsule have a few stussy and bape.... i guess thats it... vice on queens seem to be the best store for stussy.. but they have very few styles...

• 1 month later...

i'm getting in a little late on this...but there are some real decent places in toronto to get tees...

besides UO...Vice is good...they had ALIFE and aNYthing tees a while ago...Delphic is good too...the place at First Markham Place is good...BAPE, Neighborhood, etc...all legit...GDFT stocks BRKNHOME tees which are oh sooo ill....there's also a place in Yorkville that carries Undercover...Magic Pony has a good stock of 2K stuff...and there are a bunch of boutiques scattered all over the city doing some pretty good things too...