English text

Feldthaus

hello guys, I'm making a big assignment for my last year in college, hope you guys can help with this little text. I have no dictionary on this computer and english writting isn't my best subject, sorry.

English summary

In this assignment I have choosed to write in company economy and english. My main field is in accounts analysis where I first of all want to write about it in generel and tell a bit about the methods and teories you can use when you make a accounts analysis and how it is usen in a company analysis. After I have explained this in generel I want to use it on the main point in the assignment, where I analyse two companies. A english talking company, the Irish CRH and a the danish firm RBR. In this analyse I want to focus on the capital structure and how the development is in respectively RBR and CRH. At last I want to evaluate CRH’s strategy and see if it’s realistic in proportion to the key figures I have calculated earlier.

In the generel part I mainly used a chapter in our company economy book, where there was a lot of calculation methods i could use to calculat the key figures. Beside this chaptar I used a book called annual accounts and company analysis written by Jørgen Rawn Elkjær and Kristian Hjulsager. Beside This book I used a calcullating list by B&W. When I analysed the two firms I used the things which I explained in the generel. My conclusion on these two analyses was that they both doing very god. Their return degree and profit degree is fantastic in both firms and they are really in a good development.

At last I could conclude that CRH’s strategy to dobble the revenue within 5 years is going well. They had an increase in their revenue on about 46% from 2004 to 2006.

I will appreciate any help, thanks.

You should consult your college for help on your assignment and writing.

Most of your spelling is correct. However your ideas are not expressed very clearly and your grammar needs improvement.

Your first sentence doesn't make much sense. Along with a few others.

Here's my quick revision:

I have chosen to write about business economics and English. My main field is accounts analysis where I want to talk about the methods and theories you can use when you make account analysis and how it is used in a company analysis. After I have explained this point I want to use it as the main point in the assignment, where I analyze two companies: the Irish CRH and the Danish firm RBR. Finally, I want to evaluate CRH’s strategy and see if it’s realistic in proportion to the key figures I have calculated earlier.

I used a chapter in our business economics book where there were calculation methods I could use to calculate the key figures. Beside this chapter I used a book called Annual Accounts and Company Analysis written by Jørgen Rawn Elkjær and Kristian Hjulsager. I also used a calculation list by B&W. When I analyzed the two firms I used the things which I explained. My conclusion on these two analyses is that they both are doing well. Their return degree and profit degree is fantastic and they are in good development.

Finally, I conclude that CRH’s strategy to double their revenue within five years is going well. They had a 46% increase in their revenue from 2004 to 2006.

to be honest that text is pretty all over the place. as an introduction to a paper, it has some pretty irrelevant points and is also probably missing some things. if you wish to keep it that way, heres a slightly corrected version, its not very good either but makes a bit more sense:

In this assignment I have choosed to write in company economy and english.

what does this mean? I have chosen to write
about
company economy
in
english? or write about the topics of company economy
and
english?

-

My main topic
(=topic of this paper?)
is account analysis, in this report I will introduce the concept and how its used in analyzing a company as well as explain methods and theories used in it. An account analysis will be implemented in two case studies where it will be used to analyze two companies, CRH (Ireland) and RBR (Denmark). In these analyses I will focus on capital structure and development within the companies.
(is this what you mean..?)
With CRH, I will evaluate the company's strategy to see whether its realistic compared to the key figures calculated earlier.
(sentence lacks meaning; what key figures? you should probably mention these earlier?)

When explaining the analysis, I have used chapter XX from *books name* as reference for the various calculation methods available to compute key figures for the companies. In addition, I've referenced Annual Accounts And Company Analysis by Jørgen Rawn Elkjær and Kristian Hjulsager and a calculating list by B&W.
(is "calculating list" the proper term?)
In the case studies, I used methods explained in the introduction of the concept to analyze the companies. I came to the conclusion that both companies were succesful, their return and profit degrees were very good and the companies were developing strongly. CRH’s strategy to double the revenue within 5 years is advancing well as they had a 46% increase in their revenue from 2004 to 2006.
(is this relevant in the introduction?)