Style Tip Please Help =D

hypebeastin

Im heading to a entertainment business party, a friend im going with says hes going in a suit and thinks most of the business people will be. Now, im only 18 and hes 7 years older than me so i dont think its necessary for me to dress in a suit, considering ive never worn mine. The girls will be in evening gowns im guessing, so its semi-formal/formal.

I have this put together so far and would like some input on it. Should i tuck the white shirt in? etc.

Thanks

dscn0559xo4.jpg

If the girls are wearing gowns, I'd keep it more formal then blue jeans - but if you want to try keeping it young, I'd suggest waxed black jeans with a black suit jacket.

Tucking the shirt is a given, so make sure you have a nice belt to match the shoes. And watch how hard you hit the piss.

These guys don't know what they're talking about.

Go with the jeans, infact I think you should get a green and red fitted hat to match with the Gucci loafers. You'll have the best outfit at the party.

I also recommend tying a gucci silk monogram foulard to your neck (if you don't go with the tie). the more gucci, the better.

^ lol that's what you should be aiming for. notice the gucci pattern in the nikes.

but if you're going to wear a full out suit i feel you shouldn't be wearing a belt, lest your trousers don't fit; i feel it interrupts the flow of a suit :(

i feel a belt is called for when less formal, say shirt + trousers+ leather jacket, or the suggested black blazer with waxed black jeans.

but like you said (and somebody reiterated), the girls will be wearing evening gowns. so full suit it is. if you choose to wear a tie, come back for an update and i'm sure someone else can give you good advice on a nice colour choice