Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

OptimaDies

Haha. That brown wallet is one Corter made for me. It's totally bomb. The only thing I'm unsettled about is the button for a wallet chain... it doesn't stick out directly to the side (more like on a 45 degree angle with the corner of the wallet). It pushes on my back ocket a bit so that it stretches the denim and is uncomfortable to sit in, so I've been wearing the button (and top of the wallet) just above and outside my back pocket, where it doesn't touch the bottom of my pocket. I guess this is the right way to wear this wallet?

Which sucks cause mine isn't sticking out my pocket. Here's how I've been trying to wear it:

668da0b93f6cf1b215184b25881989940_main.jpg

But, it keeps slipping. Sheesh... such a pretty wallet but it doesn't fucking want to work with me. I wonder if Corter wants to hook me up with a d-ring, or if that alteration is even possible?

• 2 weeks later...

that looks pretty great. only thing is, it looks like it might hang really far down from where you attach it to a belt because of the size of the loops. these bags are supposed to be fairly waist-hanging aren't they?

Man, i just got a new casseroll today, Corter. I have been checking out your stuff, and checking out the brooks stuff and thinking that I may ask you about making a saddle bag. Then I saw this thread, and figured i'd check it out and BAM you made one. Looks pretty good too!

I've got a question corter. 2, actually.

What are the dimensions on that saddle bag?

And roughly how far apart do you place your punches for the stitching?

I've been using a fabric seam setter to lightly mark the spots where I plan on punching and stitching (and to keep the punches as aligned as possible), and it seems like you're punches are much further apart than mine. Just wondering how you get them as even as you do and as straight as they are.

I wouldn't mind a saddle type bag to hang on my belt and carry my 2 phones, keys, and etc. BTW, my wallet came in the mail today, and it's amazing. The craftsmanship is incredible. The pics don't do it justice at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not quite leather but I don't know where else to post this...

hook.JPG

hook1.JPG

I suppose it's leather related because it's replacing my KC's key fob.

The hook is 100% sterling silver and crafted by me. It's inspired by the wallet rein hooks I've seen floating around here.