Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

OptimaDies

hey guys ive been looking for lambskin leather hides to make a jacket. Does anybody have experience buying leather hides from ebay? or is there a better place to search? thanks a lot

ive been looking at this for awhile.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Italian-hides-Lambskin-soft-Leather-hide-JET-BLACK-6sqf-/190412467964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5577aefc#ht_1118wt_1141

Hey all, i am actually looking for anyone that wants to share a shipment of leather! So if you are based in singapore, and wants to get some Veg-tan leather.The leathers are from this company called springfield in the states Do let me know! send me a private message!

Great tote, corter. I've been thinking of making some as well, but I'm too busy with everything else these days...

This thread has come a long way. Most items that you guys bring out could be easily called on par with established brands...

I definitely cringe a little when I look at my earliest pieces now.

I hope to cringe at my current work in a few years. The ceiling for this stuff is really high...I just try to keep each project better than the last.

I'm sure you can see minor imperfections that most people wouldn't even pick up on, but to you it's like a huge glaring mistake, just smiling at you. I know how you feel.

I finally have some extra cash for leather, and am picking up a box of tools from my old scoutmaster. Over winter break I hope to have a few small things completed.