OptimaDies

Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

kenthenoob- :) thanks! Two main distinguishing factors: (1) larger trigger snap (2) (IMO) a more secure weave on the tassely part. Still measures 16 inches in the braid. New projects in the works!

looks like he just wrapped one tassel around a bunch than threaded the others through. usually, a nice strong hitch knot will hold them in place. I'm serious...that probably took 6-8 hours to do that, straight summer camp skillz

on the graphic- i've thought about that before, I made a piece for a friend with some shapes on the outside to see if they would fade into his jeans, i'll have to check in on that.

thats part of the reason I love my KC's wallet so much...it made this goldfish type looking fade on the back pocket from the snap closure.

i just made more, lol, you're in luck.

Was curious as to where I could get a metal belt stay from (you don't have to answer here or at all if you feel you'd be giving up too much info).

2219787790_bb2f5c879d.jpg

made some new wallets...they all look like this. finally got good hardware in.

thank you sir, i've been working pretty hard on it. I'm debating a little break in february, I have a couple cuts on my hands that won't stop opening up every time I start working (3-4 hours a night) and I'm thinking that can't be very healthy, bleeding for a month from the same place. be careful guys!

thank you sir, i've been working pretty hard on it. I'm debating a little break in february, I have a couple cuts on my hands that won't stop opening up every time I start working (3-4 hours a night) and I'm thinking that can't be very healthy, bleeding for a month from the same place. be careful guys!

Super Glue those bitches shut!

2219787790_bb2f5c879d.jpg

made some new wallets...they all look like this. finally got good hardware in.

Damn..shit keeps getting better and better.....:D

bleeding for a month from the same place. be careful guys!

dont trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days (never mind a month) and live

;)

dont trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days (never mind a month) and live

;)

Alright Mrs. Garrison.

Spent a few hours today cutting 14oz leather....really never want to do it again. however, I got some pretty good results:

2227631326_f3011bf8ed.jpg

2227631104_b1fd1bfd6f.jpg

this is how thick a normal belt is compared to this thick stuff:

2227631220_c047a5c5a0.jpg

Been a while since i have checked this thread out. Some new things on here, looks pretty damn good all. I especially like your wallet reins optima. Very nice. Im considering getting another wallet rein, my skull one just isnt getting enough use due to a few other peices that i need to wear it properly.

corter great as usual , though i reckon not your best work.

corter great as usual , though i reckon not your best work.

this better? :)

2229747643_d48c9978a4.jpg

2230540608_7e460c40a7.jpg

2230540484_08a46df700.jpg

2230540652_e5029e671b.jpg

starting off my month of custom work a little early, this is for a nice gentleman in France.

Showbiz: they're ready, check sig for linkzz

yes much, though again being critical i don't like that wallet rein style. Other than that, fantastic. Have you thought about punching holes into your wallets for decoration and/or stearing away from the FH repros?

also how about a button clasp instead of a zipper. you might need ot use extra leather to make the sides of the coin pocket. Just some thoughts...

yes much, though again being critical i don't like that wallet rein style. Other than that, fantastic. Have you thought about punching holes into your wallets for decoration and/or stearing away from the FH repros?

customer wanted a flathead~ish thing, so thats what I made. punching holes- a la skull- would be a great idea! I've been thinking about doing something like that, I want to design something using an alden dress shoe as my inspiration. The repros are basically just what people want, i do other stuff on my own that's more original, I just don't have time do do stuff like that right now with all the cusom work.

I've done the button coin pocket thing too, it's nice...but again, customer wanted a zipper pouch. Dunkin has something like you've asked.

Thanks for the feedback yall

hey corter, if you dont mind me asking, where you get your braided leather from?

i want to try to make a cellphone/keychain strap..