Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

OptimaDies

looks like he just wrapped one tassel around a bunch than threaded the others through. usually, a nice strong hitch knot will hold them in place. I'm serious...that probably took 6-8 hours to do that, straight summer camp skillz

on the graphic- i've thought about that before, I made a piece for a friend with some shapes on the outside to see if they would fade into his jeans, i'll have to check in on that.

thank you sir, i've been working pretty hard on it. I'm debating a little break in february, I have a couple cuts on my hands that won't stop opening up every time I start working (3-4 hours a night) and I'm thinking that can't be very healthy, bleeding for a month from the same place. be careful guys!

thank you sir, i've been working pretty hard on it. I'm debating a little break in february, I have a couple cuts on my hands that won't stop opening up every time I start working (3-4 hours a night) and I'm thinking that can't be very healthy, bleeding for a month from the same place. be careful guys!

Super Glue those bitches shut!

Been a while since i have checked this thread out. Some new things on here, looks pretty damn good all. I especially like your wallet reins optima. Very nice. Im considering getting another wallet rein, my skull one just isnt getting enough use due to a few other peices that i need to wear it properly.

corter great as usual , though i reckon not your best work.

yes much, though again being critical i don't like that wallet rein style. Other than that, fantastic. Have you thought about punching holes into your wallets for decoration and/or stearing away from the FH repros?

customer wanted a flathead~ish thing, so thats what I made. punching holes- a la skull- would be a great idea! I've been thinking about doing something like that, I want to design something using an alden dress shoe as my inspiration. The repros are basically just what people want, i do other stuff on my own that's more original, I just don't have time do do stuff like that right now with all the cusom work.

I've done the button coin pocket thing too, it's nice...but again, customer wanted a zipper pouch. Dunkin has something like you've asked.

Thanks for the feedback yall