Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

OptimaDies

http://www.archivalclothing.com/2011/08/archival-release-ac-flap-wallet.html

Look, what Hollows just did... That is one amazing wallet!

Hollows, sorry, if I ruined your surprise. I just got really excited when I saw it.

You spotted it before I did! I knew that was coming soon, but I didn't know it would be today. That was a fun project to do, I hope it's received well by their regulars, AC has great taste.

ey guys, I'm moving in a couple weeks and I've got a couple years of leather scrap laying around that's too good to throw away, but I don't want to move it all. If anyone wants any shoot me an email (corterleather at gmail), just cover cost of shipping and it's yours. mostly 3-5oz natural leather, 4-8" long/wide, top quality american hides. think pockets/cardholders/great for learning on

Was this the space you had posted pictures of a while back, or is that the spot you're moving out of?

More work space feels sooo good either way.

yep, that's the new space I'm moving into. not huge, still an apartment- but much nicer than the place I'm in now. won't have to use my bed as a second workbench haha.

Got some heavy striped canvas in, made up a quick tote to see how it handles. worked pretty nice, excuse the wrinkles- they're from me stretching and testing the fabrics

6076350659_cc21ef0aef_z.jpg

edit- black bag final proto. they sent me 10oz instead of #10 (roughly 15oz), but it's good because I've decided the final will be waxed black instead of dry duck. still, nice all black look. Cordovan rivet washers not pictured, but they're there

6077282853_1e85c54882_z.jpg

I have a some pictures of some beautiful, leather craftsmanship done by two old saddlers that I posted on my new blog, would this be the place to post the pictures or would some place else be more suitable?

Edit. I figured what the heck - if you want to see some old world craftsmanship - click here

Sorry for the shamless plug

6080581347_4c4606e5d0_z.jpg

hand cut leather guitar picks. I'd like to get a punch made, anyone have any resources? they sound wonderfully warm, I was really excited playing them.

You bastard!! Did you you read my mind???? :)

I was just thinking of this a few weeks ago to match the leather pickguards I am developing. Was going to Make some out of shoe sole leather.

Hahaha! Well done my friend! :)