Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

OptimaDies

Hey Guys,

After being unemployed for a few months as a graphic designer. Its been a great time for me to really work on my leather craft.

But last week i found a job posting for a small leather goods company that prototypes purses and wallets and small leather goods. so i called, brought some of my wallets in to show them.

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! I am pretty stoked. I have been working and cutting leather and getting a paycheck, not a bad deal!!!!

there are so many cool machines at my disposal.

I will post pics next week of the shop, and some of the crazy machines.

Hey Hollows, is that Avatar your new logo? I am loving it! will look great as a stamp if it is your new logo.

Hey Guys,

After being unemployed for a few months as a graphic designer. Its been a great time for me to really work on my leather craft.

But last week i found a job posting for a small leather goods company that prototypes purses and wallets and small leather goods. so i called, brought some of my wallets in to show them.

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! I am pretty stoked. I have been working and cutting leather and getting a paycheck, not a bad deal!!!!

Hey Hollows, is that Avatar your new logo? I am loving it! will look great as a stamp if it is your new logo.

Wonderful news! Can't wait to see new creations.

Hey Guys,

thats dope man. im jealous

Hey Guys,

thats awesome mate!

It just totally rocks when your job happens to be your hobby

Gotta envy you man

Congratulations, Black Goat! That's great news.

I finally made myself a new set, which I have been thinking about for a while. I realized just how long it had been since I made something for myself. I'm testing a couple new designs...

leathersetsm.jpg

Hey Guys,

This is awesome awesome awesome. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing shots of the shop and what kind of work you'll be doing.

Yes, I think I'm going to use the penrose triangle as a stamp and on my website which is nearly finished after far too long.

Nice work, Eric :)

I noticed your have been doing new designs and style lately, great work!

Back to native american style, only make it even thinner this time

P1312513.jpg

P1312517.jpg

Though I stated 0.5", but it is actually thinner and softer. Even more so after some use, I believe.

P1312520.jpg

Wow! Corter, that short wallets design is very well done. Love the simple clean. Well placed lines. And love the carmel color.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes on the new job. I will post pics soon. Its humbling to work with such talented people at my shop. I am learning so much everyday....its amazing I am getting paid for it.

Z!!!!!!! I love the buttons! Card case looks great!!

Hollows, love the logo! its always good design to take something familiar and make it your own. cant wait to see the web site.

The first belt I made turned one year old at the end of January so I figured I'd make a new one. Zissou hooked me up with his leather scraps for a really good deal and I finally got around to ordering hardware. Also made a dog collar for my aunty's dog, just to try something new. (click picture for hq)

smallua.jpg

5419108712_4ca8c750d2.jpg

Loving the new camera so much.

Also hollowsleather.com is live now. I would love feedback from anyone who is willing to give it.

What type of camera do you have?

Also, what weight thread do you use on your belts? They look good.