what are some good backpacks?

mrfong

Gregory Day and Half in Gulf 1 desert Camo. came out like 8 years ago and used street price in Tokyo was around US$7-800 but now I think they re-released em. get em while you can.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

just bought this one: http://www.ebags.com/ogio/fugitive_2005/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=48715

big, sturdy, roomy, water resistant and with lots of pockets...i have my laptop, 3 big law books, 4 legal pads, papers, pens, highlighters, water bottle, pda, cell phone, keys, etc.,.all crammed into it and can carry it with comfort. nice colors too.

i've owned another ogio bag in the past, it used to carry a lifetime warranty and they really stood behind their products when i sent it back for repair. the newer bags carry a 31 yr warranty, which is more than what i expect for a $50 bag.

"God is Dead" - Nietzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

EMS has always come correcto with me.

For those outside the US, that's Eastern Mountain Sports. their shit is pretty damn good, and to blast all competition out the water, they have the neverending exchange lifetime guarantee thing. so if you get a pack, years later something falls off, they replace it. new one, zipper wont' undo, they give you a new one. not some store credit, but the newest model version of the pack you had originally.

and they ain't all overpriced like some other ones.

MountainSmith is good too, but can get pricey.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA