anyone have pics of worn in stf's?

M.O.A

Quote:

im interested myself... either the 501 stf or the rigid 517's. i went to macy's, robinsons may, and even sears looking for rigid 517s or even the 501 stfs and NONE of them had it :(

--- Original message by ardeetee on Sep 5, 2005 02:45 AM

sears is a good spot to check, but not mainstream dept stores like macy's... the best spots to check are kohls or mervyns, or a levis store if you've got one around you (altho everything's more expensive there)

my.php?image=dsc003265mc.jpg

my.php?image=dsc003257iu.jpg

my.php?image=dsc003270od.jpg

my.php?image=dsc003281nx.jpg

my.php?image=dsc003307iq.jpg

my.php?image=dsc003291ob.jpg

The first pair I wore for probably 3 months without washing and washed about once a month since. Those are an old pair of jeans, probably 7 years, and have lost their color accordingly.

The second pair was shrunk then worn for about 3 months, then washed. They are about 3 years old maybe 4. They have not been washed as much as the first pair.

my.php?image=dsc003291ob.jpg

my.php?image=dsc003317cf.jpg

These jeans were shrunk and then worn for about 3 months without washing them. They were worn about 3-4 times a week. They were probably washed once every month after the first washing.