WTB: Dior B01 Sneaker from 2004

gonegonegone

I have this exactly pair, in new condition.

The darker suede one that the eBay seller "bluesmart" says to be the original version is not the real one. The real original version is the one you want and the one I have.

I wear nike dunk 10-11 and I got these Dior in sz 42.5, they would fit you perfectly.

If you are really interested, PM me with your offer.

I have this exactly pair, in new condition.

The darker suede one that the eBay seller "bluesmart" says to be the original version is not the real one. The real original version is the one you want and the one I have.

I wear nike dunk 10-11 and I got these Dior in sz 42.5, they would fit you perfectly.

If you are really interested, PM me with your offer.

"bluesmart" is selling the 08ss version as the 04 version.

thanks. you sized down 1 from your "norma" size in one word?

i think you own this pair, right?

diorhommewhiteandbrown.jpg

this is the one i got,

these 2 are the same.

yap they both the same. it started with dark suede. then once u wear them it get lighter and lighter..

and by the way f**k those 08s/s KVA just got nothing to do except copying.

low top is for sure much better than those 08s/s high top

this is the one i got,

yap they both the same. it started with dark suede. then once u wear them it get lighter and lighter..

and by the way f**k those 08s/s KVA just got nothing to do except copying.

low top is for sure much better than those 08s/s high top

no they're not the same. i saw the lighter one at selfridges. maybe the darker suede turns lighter the more you wear them, but those are definitely different. i would really like to buy the votc-version from 2004. by far the hottest version. :)

All B01 sneakers say 2004 on the tongue. I have a basketweave version from S/S 2007, yet it still says 2004 on the tongue. It will be close to impossble for you to get a brand new VOTC sneaker for the money you're willing to spend.

Bluesmart in Germany was recently selling a couple of brand new pairs for around $600, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ultrarare-DIOR-HOMME-B01-sneakers-original-VOTC-version_W0QQitemZ190186182276QQihZ009QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

what are all of you talking bout? The FW04 issued ones and the FW06 issued ones are exactly the same. Including the ref number etc on the shoes. The one bluesmart selling is the SS08 version, it has a lighter suede compared to the VOTC/FW06 ones.