Just back from Vegas-Magic,Pool,Projekt

Pancho

I found a few things, vault wallets, the Temple effective guys were cool their hoody and blazer,Victorinox had some nice selvedge denim but most the denim was weak, to many

companies doing the same. Fred perry had some good pieces and obey was alright,Aaron

chang had killer board shorts.

yeah. overall it was just ok. a lot of the same shit. and i hope you werent complimenting ed hardy. yes a lot of commotion, no not cool shit at all. project was alright. we were in the platform area at magic. we did well but i think for these shows to continue to be successful designers got to dig deep for creativity.

the singer from good charlotte was hanging around magic where we were and people were just talking shit. then he tried to dj and played his own song. cmon.

i heard ed hardy did $1.6 mil in one day. but that is probobly quite a bit of hype. either way they were moving product. i was stoked to write 30 stores. fuck-at least i still have my soul.

no bape i dont think. more like a cut off t on a short chubby guy.

i think our showroom is going to do project next year.