Laid Off:

emaze

So I got the news right before Xmas and New Years.... No xmas bonus, just a pink slip. (the company I work for is closing it's doors)

Crappy timing, I'm at my desk cleaning out my stuff right now. If anyone has any employment opportunities in New York City, pm me... thanks!

yeah the U.S. economy is gonna take a dip for sure... I knew it was coming but not right before the holidays. & on top of things, I'm in the process of moving out of my apt in NYC. I just bought a damn condo in Jersey City... which is now delayed in construction. So I will be homeless, but most likely crash at my folks house.... My job is doing nothing to compensate what so ever. My boss is a drunk and stole money out of the company. ( I hope he goes to jail) But above all things, I'm trying my best to stay somewhat positive. My girlfriend just landed her dream job and starts next week. So there's some light at the end of the tunnel for sure....

Guest Paris Hilton

americans economy is fucked.

Most americans a fuck poor at the moment.

dollar is really low, but is all good when you live in europe. You can get stuff from america relly cheap.

But i feel sorry for poor americans and their weak dollar. Now people start loseing jobs. Man dats sad.

I feel you emaze, i hope you get new jop soon.

yeah thanks, much appreciation... a blessing in disguise I suppose? my job was boring and non creative, aka real estate. I use to work in fashion and music, so I'm trying to get back into that field...

living in the EU now as i do, i was a bit intersted in how people back home saw things, how low the $ has gone, etc...

when i was home last month i was happy to see that people were talking about it, and that its something that is being made fun of, and brought up. it would be sad to me if things had got so bad that peope did not see the demise all around them.

sorry about your job dude.