Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be putting up more info on the SEXFH05 within the next few weeks.. As for now, pretty much all the rumors are true with the exception of the inseam, which will be about 75" to 76" post soak.

wow thats amazing inseam, i bet you get mad full legcombs..

Quick question because I can't think right now...for the online release of 17:00, I'm assuming thats going by Pacific Standard Time? I completely forgot how you guys did this in the past...

Yes, it's always Pacific Standard Time.

MORE INFO KIYA NAOW! Seriously though...I want the black ones but I wonder if the denim will be able to yield as great fades as the 4001s...

I'd say its safe to assume that the denim for the BK is the same as the 4001.

So do we know the inseam? I have always wanted some Flatheads, but being 6'4'' it isn't feasible.

The black ones will shrink to ~37.5"

Who said anything about black ones! The blue ones will be shorter or longer than that?

Funny way to show appreciation...anyways kiya already mentioned the inseam earlier:

As for now, pretty much all the rumors are true with the exception of the inseam, which will be about 35" to 36" post soak.