Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this going to be a noticable taper or will it be slightly tapered like New Standards? Also, would we be able to get a ballpark on the price? I'm considering F310 and SEXFH05, but I want a slim straight cut.

If I recall correctly, kiya stated that the SEXFH would be the second slimmest cut after (I THINK) the SEXI04's....although no real details have been released, I'm betting if you want a more slim straight cut you should get the F310's...especially if your a 31 because come April or whenever they release, I'm gonna be needing that size 31 ;)

If I read correctly in the Self Edge x Imperial thread, Kiya said that these are going to a 46" inseam or something like that? Post soak? Sickening!

46" inseam? that's nutssss :eek::eek::eek::eek:linkkkkk??? pleaaaaaaaase oh please dont let these be more than 300$:(

46" inseam :eek:

cool

yeah, how did we live before that extra foot of denim stacking at the bottom? :rolleyes:

sm2s: think about it, its an extra 1/3 in the leg length, so thats 33% more denim=33% more on the ticket :rolleyes:

i love a rumor as much as the next guy, but why don't people wind it in until Kiya drops the knowledge on these?

I'm sure if he was willing to confirm the details on these yet, he'd have posted about it by now.

yeah, how did we live before that extra foot of denim stacking at the bottom? :rolleyes:

sm2s: think about it, its an extra 1/3 in the leg length, so thats 33% more denim=33% more on the ticket :rolleyes:

i love a rumor as much as the next guy, but why don't people wind it in until Kiya drops the knowledge on these?

I'm sure if he was willing to confirm the details on these yet, he'd have posted about it by now.

Check the self edge imperial thread he did confirm they would have I think a 45 or 46" inseam so that been verified. I can't link cause I'm on my phone but it is there

46" inseam? that's nutssss :eek::eek::eek::eek:linkkkkk??? pleaaaaaaaase oh please dont let these be more than 300$:(

It's been confirmed the Sidney Lo x Self Edge x Flat Head edition of these jeans (made in a more limited run) will be produced with 52" inseams!

The extra ~14-16" of denim will end up costing you more as it's basically another pair of jeans. Expect retail to be above $300.