Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

Post soak the black ones will measure ~37" and the indigo ones will measure ~35.5".

The denim used on the SEXFH05 will be the NEW black denim from Flat Head, the same as on the new 4001BK.

Stitching will be Cotton Poly-Core, it will have the look of cotton but will have the strength of 100% poly thread.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post soak the black ones will measure ~37" and the indigo ones will measure ~35.5".

The denim used on the SEXFH05 will be the NEW black denim from Flat Head, the same as on the new 4001BK.

Stitching will be Cotton Poly-Core, it will have the look of cotton but will have the strength of 100% poly thread.

Still too short for the 6'4'' :( Thanks, Kiya.

We started with the 3001 cut, tapered the lower leg, changed it to button-fly, added weight to the denim (now 16oz), added military grade herringbone olive pocket bags, and a yoyo theme thick leather patch.

I want these, badly. The cut sounds awesome.

shit!!!! post soak for the blue ones may be too short for me.......

Vance, these won't be too short for you....

Kiya you are making my life with these jeans. perfect cut for me. i should not be buying these but i will be. cheers mang

O

PS - if you can be bothered with sizing qs at the moment, are these going to be sized the same as the 3001s? so either true to size or size one up? I wear 30 in dukes and skull 5010xx6x6, so buy 31 or maybe 30 in these?

Kiya you are making my life with these jeans. perfect cut for me. i should not be buying these but i will be. cheers mang

O

PS - if you can be bothered with sizing qs at the moment, are these going to be sized the same as the 3001s? so either true to size or size one up? I wear 30 in dukes and skull 5010xx6x6, so buy 31 or maybe 30 in these?

yeah. if i'm a size 33 in the 3001's (sized up one, upon suggestion by mr. 3001), would it be safe to get a size 33 in this as well?

kiya, they have silver hardware like the sexih01 and not copper or brass or whatever like the 3001? or is that just the glare in that photo?

The rivets are copper like the 3001/F310...

Awww, I didn't notice that dino. Not a fan of silver.

See my response above.. :)