Sign in to follow this  
sidneylo

What are you wearing today? >> Gallery Opening 3/27/08

^^ mochi, pomegranate, capncrunch. chyeaaaaaaa.

cereal in pinkberry? hmmmmmmmmmm. but mochi and pomegranate sounds derish.

6 PM is opening for the gallery... should be about 2 hours long, and then the plans for the after party (and after after party) will be negotiated in the upcoming weeks. Hoping to score something special to drink after at my apartment... then the rest might be a free for all in the LES.

i've got a home in LES w/ my brov, wheres the gallery again sid? im def. game for this. would love to dwarf the sufu elite w/ my jew-stature, and of course exchange jokes and laughs. possibly even cop dem lavinz if anyones available. but i dont wanna push any limits.

i may skip justice so i can go to this... lord knows i can't miss two days of school in one month.. :rolleyes:

were there man...! WERE THERE!!! I'm speaking on wild styles behalf of course, cause ever since that mofo got s a JoB he rarely makes it out into the sunlight anymore. But I'll drag his ass to this.

just skip classes, no big deal

i'd be happy too, but my parents always find out one way or another so i get owned.

but its a thursday, and i can take a friday off no prob.

i will be attending.

this is during my spring break and i need to find an apartment in nyc before august so maybe i will be able to kill two birds with one stone!

I will definitely be there..

I will definitely be there..

haha kiya, i can hand you my horribly written and ill-edited interview i did with you. IN PERSON!

ill clean it up for this event to warm your heart with a little high school journalism. :P

were there man...! WERE THERE!!! I'm speaking on wild styles behalf of course, cause ever since that mofo got s a JoB he rarely makes it out into the sunlight anymore. But I'll drag his ass to this.

i'm coming.

i'll bring y'all Sonic.

will, fucking sonic is the best fast food, that shit rules.

Guest nychustla

hey i'm invited to this, right? congrats on getting this together i remember you were stressed for a while.

thorns, i really hope you show up.

how long will the show run? i could probably coax an ex into letting me stay at her place, but just incase, i'd like to see it even if it's not opening nite. although...meeting everyone would be super cool. Jeepster- CT cruise down?

08 is the year of the party.

two thousand and great

2008 Olympics in Beijing... woooooo Go Censorship and Oppression!!!!!

how long will the show run? i could probably coax an ex into letting me stay at her place, but just incase, i'd like to see it even if it's not opening nite. although...meeting everyone would be super cool. Jeepster- CT cruise down?

im styaing in the city that night... no driving for me. all train. hit up MTA if you wanna socialize en route.

I'm tentatively down for this. I could fly out Wed night after work, and come back on Sunday. Any NY peeps have room for me to crash a few nights?

Since all gallery openings in NYC go down on a Thursday... the best plan is to stop by Wednesday, stay through the weekend and fly out Sunday morning.

Also, if it's of any major significance, something will happen to this hair of mine...

I'm tentatively down for this. I could fly out Wed night after work, and come back on Sunday. Any NY peeps have room for me to crash a few nights?

i need somewhere to stay as well. need to redeem myself from bitch status.

i sent you a pm sid.

special lo hair sweater woven at the event to the prizewinner's specifications.

if i can get my ish together by then i may have to hit this up