Should I buy these Raf Simons knockoff Hi tops???

la-vvoc

What you think?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

• Buy the BLACK!
    • Buy the WHITE!
    • Ugly...forget it.

i def wont be buying the lanvins, i just cant justify the pricetag.... im still in college, cant afford to drop that much on shoes alone...

as for knockoffs...i dont mind it...im not buying it cause it was raf simons, i wasnt even aware raf made this style till i saw this shoe on yesstyle, and seeing how i prob cant afford the rafs (and wouldnt even if i could) ill stick to this cheaper alternative....

what you guys think on the styling tho? thanks!!

i def wont be buying the lanvins, i just cant justify the pricetag.... im still in college, cant afford to drop that much on shoes alone...

as for knockoffs...i dont mind it...im not buying it cause it was raf simons, i wasnt even aware raf made this style till i saw this shoe on yesstyle, and seeing how i prob cant afford the rafs (and wouldnt even if i could) ill stick to this cheaper alternative....

what you guys think on the styling tho? thanks!!

I am in college too! And I will be kopping some Lanvins!

GG - I love your comment!

I"m not feeling the whole thing being patent.

It doesn't look much like Raf Szehumuns but more like Lanvuhn.

If it floats your boat then go ahead but if I were you, save up the money and look for either the real thing or something more expensive but better designed. Cheers.

well any recommendations for something in the similiar category and equally priced...im really not willing to spend more than $140 on shoes (you may call that stupid, but thats a lot.. lol) its not even that i cant save the money, i just cant justify spending that much on shoes (sorry.)

any recommendations of similiarly styled shoe for same price??

btw what is the reason you voted against buying the shoe? merely cause its a knockoff of rafs or what? thanksss

geez the dont buys are piling up lol....could you guys voice your reasoning? is it ugly..thats my real question..

i really like the shoe...i like the style, how it looks worn, and i really want a hi-top with a slim toebox and long tongue like that, but my only worry is the "wear-ability" of the shoe...does it look too costumish to be worn? if that makes sense... lol

Dude, it's a knock off of the Raf Simons sneaker. Do you like the real ones? All of these other people aren't the ones buying them, you are. It sounds like you like them.

I like the Raf version, but honestly, the white knock offs look like shit, the black's are better.

i dnt mind waiting for shipping... hmmm i think ill prob pull the trigger...im just worried about the fact that these shoes look so "left field" that it would look odd worn... i cant explain what i mean really lol hope that makes sense....

also quality.... im not expecting the greatest designer quality, but im just hoping it wont unravel with three wears... id obviously be rotating them with other shoes, so theyll b worn lightly... thanks for all the help eveyone (especially golden gloves) and still want opinions on the look...thankss!!!

i personally wouldn't wear them, but that's not the point. i wouldn't wear lanvins either (not saying i don't like them or appreciate the design, they're just not for me). it sure sounds like you like these, so i agree with gg - if you like that kind of design and would wear them, but don't want to buy the real deal, then get em.