School me on Energy Drinks

Handlethevibe

i def hated the whole Energy drink thing for a while, then i got in to it, and i feel like i started smoking or something evil like that. it really gets you going, and can make time fold like few drugs i have experienced.

i find red bull in the bottle is the hizzle of all the shizzle.

for a more natural energy rush, try an acai shot or acai drink, acai is basically a brazillian power berry with natural caffeine, same effects of staying up and everything but a lot less on side effects i.e crashing / extreme lows.

Try Upshot. It has that Acai stuff previously mentioned, and has like 300mg of caffiene in one bottle. A bottle is like...two ounces.

I will warn you though, the stuff tastes like ass. I would compare the taste to alcohol. The fruit kind anyways. Though I don't doubt that they all taste the same.

I've tried all sorts of energy drinks.

Red Bull just drives me nuts. I just start feeling really warm and become jittery.

I enjoy NOS and Hansen's.

Yerbamate.

I guarantee it beats everything else. Packed full of nutrients and vitamins too.

Buy it loose and make it like coffee. Just add a little honey and maybe lemon or lime juice and you're good to go.

mate is great

i have it every once in a while when im @ my super argentinian friend's house.

is it mate, or matte?

however its spelled, its like crack tea. good shit.

123.jpgtry bookoo.

taste way better than monster, red bull, etc.

and it keeps me up forever.

bookoo is best bang for your buck

franks is great for the $ value as well, and tastes GREAT

red rain/red rave is the staple discount one, its available at costco

monster/rockstar/red bull are kind of the staple energy drinks, and I'm sick of the taste of them now. I like hype energy drink a lot, stoked(it has cane sugar instead of corn syrup), and in canada at least the new green mountain dew one which is an actual energy drink. the green can one is green apple and tastes pretty damn great.

bawls is alright, really really mild taste and you can buy it in bulk pretty easily. i've never tried the gimmicky ones (steven segals lightning bolt, which i've heard sucks, or brawdo the thirst mutilator, which they actually made an energy drink for) but i would like to order them someday.

i've never really liked the sobe energy drinks much, or any of the other juice ones. i drank way too much full throttle when the big cans were available for $1 each at a store near my house so i'm sick of the taste, and dont like the other full throttle flavors.

i drink a lot of energy drinks...

lattes with cinnamon (sp?)

cinnamon (sp?) in coffee reduces cholestrereraalal (sp?)

therefore being health as far as im concerned

cause i know red bull sure isnt

i decided that eating was overated sometime last year and drank/ate pretty much exclusivly red bull for like a week, my blood sugar was waaay out of wack and i ended up passing out and hitting my face off a urinal and got a huge cut between my eyes, pretty fun

dunno if its been said but energy drinks have the same level of giving energy as much as tea.

if you guys want me to i think i can dig up the article and it says that research was done and it shows that there wasnt a noticeable energy difference in tea and "energy drinks"

however, they do have different flavors and it does have that factor where you like the soda pop feeling rather than tea.

but hey, whatever floats your boaaat :]

lattes with cinnamon (sp?)

cinnamon (sp?) in coffee reduces cholestrereraalal (sp?)

This is true actually.

If you want to go nuts, and are not on to the whole nespresso game, you can sprinkle Cinamon over your coffe grounds in a traditional drip coffe maker, and it really makes shit coffee taste great. good trick, cheap, and healthy in some way kinda mabye sorta.