Dior Homme D Point Belts in all sorts of sizes and colors!

TheGrapist

Huzzah! I've been selling these for a while, and I managed to get some at a slightly better cost, so I'm passing the savings on.

I've got some D Point Belts in black leather, silver buckle, in sizes 80 and up.

Asking just $340 shipped anywhere in the world. (Google Checkout preferred, paypal is slightly more I'm afraid).

Contact me at [email protected] for questions or if you'd like to buy a belt. And be sure to check out all of the other goodies I have for sale (several jeans, leathers, armwarmers, you name it!)

For size 85, from the inner tip of the buckle to the first hole is 81.5cm (32"), to the last hole is 91.5cm (36")

For the 90, from the inner tip of the buckle to the first hole is 86.5cm (34"), to the last hole is 96.5cm (38")

diorbelt001vq4.th.jpg

diorbelt002iy1.th.jpg

wheres my 80?

At this point probably in customs, as I said before, the 80's were a special order that I made, and it shipped separately.

very nice. sz 85 as wasit 32?

90 might be best.

I should put this in the first post:

For size 85, from the inner tip of the buckle to the first hole is 81.5cm (32"), to the last hole is 91.5cm (36")

For the 90, from the inner tip of the buckle to the first hole is 86.5cm (34"), to the last hole is 96.5cm (38")

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...